-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tysm for tagging me! I never get tired of reading your scenes!
Riker!!! *I go off and start crying*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lillening scouts.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah that’s helpful. I guess the other thing is, are they sending Lillenings out as scouts, or trying to do the scouting themselves? The first option is probably going to be easiest and quickest.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora
Yeah, languages would be a problem. Judging by everyone’s clothes and accents, no one else spoke Realn, so they wouldn’t write it either…her helmet translator didn’t recognize the wiggly lines and circles that must be Lillening letters.
“What if we just name the places with our own names, but write them down like they are on the map? That…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@trailblazer I was just reading about why scouting is important…
Henle Latin, Year One, Lesson 25, Exercise…I forgot.
Anywho, before any general goes into battle, they must learn as much as they can, ex. The invasion of Poland, WWII, the Nazis had everything figured out down to the weather (should’ve taken that in consideration with Moscow,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
HighScribe got me to do this cuz of her forum signature.
The Forest Drake (poetic moment about to ensue)
The forest is silent, the leaves are still.
Rarely a squirrel scampers through the leaves, rarely a bird flies through the trees. The dainty hooves of the deer, helps them in their flight of fear. Something lurks, something dwells now in the…[Read more]
-
Ruth and
Esther are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, the last one was Kari, and I also don’t know where to take this story lol. What are the scouting missions supposed to accomplish?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
If forgiveness had another name…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds good!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jomnas
Heroes, here we come!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep. That works
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ami
“Ooh, I like purple,” Ami said with a slow nod. “We should do a dark shade of purple. I think that would look really good.”
She had to admit, she was actually really excited for the dance. Sure, she was going with someone she had never expected to go with, but Clint was wonderful and she was looking forward…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“No, I just got here. Is there a place to go check in or something? I thought there would be more people around…where is everyone?”
Callista chuckled. “Um… I’m not sure if there’s a place to check in or not. But I have room in my dorm if you want to come stay with me. As for where everyone is… I’m not entirel…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yw!! 💖💖 Haha, sameeeeee XD (people on KP thought I was 17 or 18! 😆) My friends are all either older or younger. It’s funny, because the 2 friends I’m probably closest to…one is 5 years older than me and the other is 1 year younger than me 😂 And one is a girl and the other is a guy, sooo yeah XD
Same, my friends are amazing <3…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, here it is! I just used a placeholder for his faceclaim, so you’re welcome to change that! Let me know if you would prefer gray or any other changes 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, here it is! I just used a placeholder for his faceclaim, so you’re welcome to change that! Let me know if you would prefer gray or any other changes 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, got it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
I like it too! I did notice it was a little confusing like the others said, but it sounds like you’ve got that covered!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
