-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Mittens is my little gentleman in a tux
Marbles is my little sweety who hates other kittens
Mazzle is my “dead cat” who steals everyone else’s prey
Mutiny is just Mutiny
Button is mom’s cat
And Moppey and Marthy died years ago, and Minny and Mustache were given away.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, though he’s nicknamed Murder cuz he sounds like he’s murdering something when he eats.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, while we’re talking about allergies, is anyone else allergic to Cashews but no other nut?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Little black and silver kittens (ahem, Mutiny, I’m talking about you) get stuck in trees, then meow like crazy until you almost fall getting them
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ALLERGIC TO KITTIES!!!!! UNHEARD OF! NO ONE IS ALLERGIC TO CATS!!!
Jk!
Yeah, that simile does seem odd, but that’s the point of similes, ‘popgun’ and ‘door’ don’t really go, do they? Yet, ‘popgun’ gave us a good idea how the door was opened.
How easy is it to keep us from getting inspired? As easy as rescuing a cat from a tree! Now do y…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How come you guys are only nine posts apart?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I…don’t get that simile at all…
Wow, that’s a disappointment.
Haven’t you ever answered the call of a tiny little frantic meow above you, and the plead of yellow eyes with large black pupils?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Really, Jonas, if you don’t want us to get ideas, don’t inspire us. It’s a simple as rescuing a kitty from a tree.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It still counts!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In fact, I’ll do it right now!
Nora
“Perfect!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
One of my fav poems…
O CAPTAIN! MY CAPTAIN! By Walt Whitman
O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
But O heart! heart! heart!
O bleeding drops of…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Hi, I’m Callista!” A cheery voice broke the surface of Chase’s thoughts, bringing him back to where one of the girls tucked a strand of wavy hair behind her ear.
He didn’t know what to do. Should he stand up straight and greet her? Stay where he was and greet her? Should he even greet her at all? Take off his hood, or pu…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We could totally just send our charries to go fight dragons while knowing nothing about them…. Like, they could have a time limit that they have to kill all these dragons in or something like that to where they don’t have enough time to properly prepare…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley (Sure, go right ahead!) @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Who’s going to write the next RP? (I think I went last)
Awesome, thanks!
Ev
“But as long as I can see the perfect red dress and suit, we should be good,” Falon said.
“Sounds good to me,” Ev said with a nod. “Even though an invisible mall would be pretty cool,” he a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, “That log had a child
WhAt?!?! That made me laugh so much. 🤣 This is like my siblings and my type of humor. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
I really like it so far!! Be sure to tag me when you post new parts.
I don’t think I have anything different to add to what the others have said.
I’m really looking forward to seeing more of the world though, because my NaNo WIP takes place in an Arabian/Persian-ish country, with the whole desert vibe, and that’s what I’m getting from th…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s not vital (plus, I’m a Word girl, and barely know how to comment in Docs.)
I copied it from Freedom… after I unofficially adopted Riker…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Forget it, I’ll try again later…sorry.
- Load More
