-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok cool.
Ev
Ev gave Falon a small wave before making his way farther into the mall. “Ok,” he murmured to himself. “A store that sells suits…”
After a little bit of searching, he finally found a place where he could rent a tux without wrecking his budget. He casually walked through the store, searching for the perfect suit. But somet…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
Let me know if any of this needs to be fleshed out more (or if it moves too fast and there should be more specific scenarios).
Things are about to get dicey…
1886
Come spring, many changes occurred. The first was Bert Hawley asking Pa for Clara’s hand in marriage. The wedding was planned for June, and Clara w…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I think Lane was 14.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kari is 16, but her age doesn’t really matter that much.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Help. I’m confuzzled.
I just show up and go back a few pages and I see y’all’s insanity. It was fantastic 🤣
Anyway, @jonas, when you give Beth a summary, can you tag me too? I haven’t RPed in a little while and I’m kinda lost. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not the best at it either, lol. XD
Before I write it, is the character fully human or half-dragon?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I…personally like green.” Chase suddenly said after a slight lull in the conversation. He paused for a moment, then said, “I-I’m sorry, I-I haven’t had a good conversation with someone for probably tw-two years. What am I supposed to say?”
Callie smiled and shrugged. “Well, I guess whatever you want to say. I’ve never really thou…[Read more]
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
LOVE YOUR NEW FORUM SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
GUYS, HAVE i GONE INSANE?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SEE YOU AROUND LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
i THOUGHT YOU WERE’T PAYING ATTENTION TO OUR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
POST SOME DRAGON PICS AND YOU’RE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OR JUST RANDOM PICS)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH, i’M STILL ON cAPS LOCK….
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I WILL NEVER FORGET RIKER!!!!!!💕💕
- Load More
