-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have an epic end planned for Queen Silvae!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, we should. Something our heroes can kill easily.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m going to write the rp later, don’t feel like it now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, I need someone who will take on the grief of the queen’s death.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Depending on the prompt, I might join in, too. It sounds fun!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Just don’t kill Fennin too or our charries will never get home.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009 @beth-torres
Well now I’m finally caught up and everyone else has to go lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In any case, say good bye to the Queen and to the Fennin you once knew…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I thought no one would cry over her, everyone hates her
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 forgot tag
Look up
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why don’t you want her dead?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I thought no one liked Queen Silvae
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That was to killing the Queen.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora
Nora walked next to Queen Silvae, having the best conversation she had had in a long time.
“He’s difficult sometimes. He drives himself to the limits, but he doesn’t know his limits. He has hero’s blood, and he knows it, and those drops of red have fallen into eternity. He’s good, he’s saved my people before, but he bleeds to often…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
but there was a flash of green light as Kate drew Nahim’s sword and blocked.
You have no idea how happy I was about this when I read it…my family is probably wondering who gave that sqeak of joy rn…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…and my idea will cause such caous and mental pain to Fennin, everyone will be on the floor…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Though…my idea will hurt Fennin…a lot.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Beautiful!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no! I just got an idea for MORE CAOUS!
- Load More
