-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m glad. I had a good friend I texted and for almost a year she was pronouncing it wrong! It’s actually a real name, though rare. I believe it’s Arabic.
Just when I thought I had an original name…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s Ruee. Pronounced Roo-ee, it’s the nickname of someone called RAE around here…wonder who that is…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s handy.
Nahim
Nahim was careful not to touch it, the way he was feeling right now, it would probably never let go. He looked at them through his visor,
“Thank you. Your names?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How this rp got off a party and onto this, whatever it is, is because of some silly person who misunderstood and created an entire new rp idea everyone liked…not naming any names…
It was Ruee, Ruee, Ruee, and totally Ruee.Also, cuz I’m very picky about this, Nahim’s name is pronounced nay-him not nah-him like many people think. Just FYI.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“Hey, sir, who’s in charge here?”
“Ahem, I think he means to say, ‘what can we do to help?’” two new people Nahim had never seen before stood before him. If he didn’t have the Queen in his arms, he would have put his hand to his crystal sword.
“It used to be Queen Silvae, but now it’s Prince Fennin. Have you seen him? Black hai…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@cj Hello, I like your pfp!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase yelled in mock anger and ran after the horse, as he trotted happily away. That was when Chase realized his arms were bare and all the scars were clearly visible. His eyes flashed grey, and then he lundged and grabbed the hoodie, hoping no one, especially Fynn and Lukas, noticed his badly scarred…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The fire is out…and now one of your charries has to ask Nahim if he’s okay, then he’ll probably say he is, get up, grow dizzy and fall over. Then he’ll admit he needs to go rest…I have it all figured out.
When can we start the quest? It makes me cry to think that part of the Lillen palace burned, and I don’t want to see it again until…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Cradling the almost dead Queen, Nahim dashed through the halls looking for anywhere where he could let her rest. After running up stairs and down halls, he found what appeared to be a spare bedroom. He laid Queen Silvae on the bed and did his best to tend to her wound, but he never was good at that sort of thing. He had to find Nora, and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
They can fight Jeptune! She’s a shapeshifter slyiad (don’t google it, you’ll get nothing) her original form is a purple, orange and black dryad. (you can google that)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry, if he lies about how he’s feeling again, I’ll make him feel so dizzy that he falls over. (Very possible, I’ve fallen over from dizziness before)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
The cry of agony that left Nahim’s throat would shatter anyone’s heart but the heart of Grathmere. The cry of agony over the death of the one he had decided to protect. Nahim let out and took in shaky breaths. He had failed for the millionth time to protect. He approached the Queen, pulling off the armor and glove from his left hand. He set…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Having her injured would serve the same purposes as killing her…and she’d be alive.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The heroes probably fight them off, after the villains try to kill Fennin, Tren and Fennin’s father.
I really want to bring the Queen back to life…just having her seriously injured and the elves thought she was dead…would that be okay?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora
Nora awoke, not hearing the voices singing, and only seeing Kate dueling another fellow. She shot up, throwing her spear at the figure with a throw that would not miss him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In other words, I didn’t think about that when I wrote the rp.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk, they do weird stuff like that. Knowing the Realn, I bet they did it so he would have to deal with the failure of loosing his charge. To a Realn, loosing you charge is awful, to Nahim, it’s worse.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I wanted to kill her, and now I have and I don’t want to!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
He needed to stop, he needed to quit. Kate had asked him if he was in fighting condition, he wasn’t totally then, and he certaintly wasn’t now. He picked himself from the floor, his body aching and his head spinning. He liked around, ready to fight again, but both the elves were gone, and the Queen lay on the floor in a pool of Lillening…[Read more]
- Load More
