-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace in his normal form as Glacen Ire (his name when in his apartment and not being a hero) is kinda a person who sticks to his own business. He has one day of the week to go grocery shopping and going to gym and the rest of the week he’s in his apartment.
Glace as hero Glace is not afraid to kill people if he thinks it means the future will be…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think Glace is more scary than Fracture and yet he’s supposed to be a hero type!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Guys! I have nine charries on this rp!
- Nahim
- Nora
- Fennin
- Queen Silvae
- Tren
- Koshtin
- Jeptune
- Rigere
- Angere
I have that many on here?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
Tren had been separated from Fennin for a while now, trying to drive the Gilganing soldiers away. Now he realized he needed to help some of the people out of this place more than fight. Looking through the smoke, he saw a form among the flames. Dashing, Tren pushed away any objects in his way and picked up one of the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Now I’m going to go save your charrie…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to then #LetsCauseCaous club and the #MakeNahimTakeABreak!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love that! I want to hear more of the story! Is this all from your personal experience or did you add some parts?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry! I won’t make him pass out this time!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Looking at signatures and we really need Nahim to take a break again…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I aM jUsT tO sTtUbOrN tO lEt Go Of My DrAgOn PiCs!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YOU’RE SO SMART!!!!!!!
Ever seen my math book? No? Well, if you ever do, you will not believe that statement you just made. I’m more rebelloius and stubborn than smart.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase wanted to ride again, but he didn’t want people’s attention on him now. People on the street would never see him again, people here could bump into you later in the shops. He sagged his shoulders, growing tense, and tried to make himself seem smaller.
“N-no, n-not now,” He stuttered.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“Who are you? Identify yourself!” Glace answered in his low, raspy voice.
“The slayer of armies, the killer of all, the assassin of kings, the destroyer of some. I live alone in the shadows, and to the shadows I return.”
Note: if you didn’t see earlier in my intro post about Glace, he is a really really good fighter. He h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I mean, the dragon pics are kinda on topic
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c not sure if I should tag you, but I’ll do it anyways: @calyhuge
Chase Duke
He didn’t like it. Chase thought going with these people would make it better, but he still hated malls. He pulled his hood so low he could barely see, his blue eyes turning black. He stuck close to Xandro for an odd reason. He cringed at…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
i KnOw!¡!¡
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I KNOW !!!!!!! IT DRIVES ME INSANE WHEN IT DOES THAT!!!!!!! CMON PICS!!!!!!Â
wait…I’m already insane -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, it is kinda an unnatural nickname. Met people with Rue, never spells it with no e. Never met a Ruee yet.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait. is it roo-eh or roo-ee?
Okay, the above post was about Nahim, this one is about this. It’s roo-ee. So, my brothers call me Ru (roo) and then cuz everyone and their aunt adds an “ee” sound onto my name automatically, it became Ruee.
- Load More
