-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I typically do too, but in this WIP, the culture of the country is that the meaning of their names is very important. (And the names I’m using are Iranian/Persian) Plus, they are usually introduced by their whole name: _____ _____ al _____. Yeah. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m back!!!
Sorry. XD
Callista
As they walked into the mall and became a part of the sea of shoppers, Callie noticed Chase pull his hood over his head, his black eyes darting every direction. His shoulders sagged and his steps seemed hesitant.
“You good?” She whispered, sidling up to him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*Firehead, not Forehead sorry, autocorrect
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He was adopted by tenth Fettian warlord and Realn emperor Arln Forehead, who is Realn by birth. He has no idea who his real parents were and probably never will. He’s neither Realn or Fettian by birth, but is still immortal thanks to this Fettian thing that I won’t explain rn, cuz it could possibly freak you out. He is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He also may or may not have a crush on a girl that asked him to play with her band…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! One more thing…I failed to tell all of you guys thatGlace happens to be around two hundred years old and looks twenty five…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah!! I missed a ton of stuff again 😭 Sorry y’all, life is busy 😅 Anyway, have we even started the quest yet?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“What good would hanging him from the ceiling do? And what’s your names? Where do you come from?”
Oh, forgot, Glace is kinda pessimistic, and he’s a silent leader, most people follow him naturally whether he wants it or not. I think that’s all…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace is about six foot six, wears mask over lower part of face that makes his beautiful voice raspy and very bass. He’s handsome and has a right eye that’s fiery orange and a left of icy blue. Blond-light brown hair haven’t concretely decided. I’ll show you a pic when I get the chance. Light skin. Has a knife in boot and a golden…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Not at the moment, but when I do, I’ll pay in pastry! Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie doesn’t trust many people and swears she’s never going to have a crush on anyone, so yes! … but good luck trying to get Tren to make Carrie like him. Lol.
*grins* I’ll take that as a challenge…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did I ever tell you that Styx makes me either laugh or so annoyed that I want to destroy him completely and utterly? I like Styx and John, plus some other pixies would be fun…I chose the caous they can create!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
The girl awoke, coughing.
“Yeah.” She said, but her hand was almost black. She shook it. Tren gently grabbed the hand, inspecting her reaction and the color. He knew that wasn’t natural.
“What bit you?”
I just got a wild idea! Feel very free to say no, but what if later on, Tren has a crush on Carrie? I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim struggled with himself to stay upright. His world seemed to be going fast circles around him. He slid down the wall, coming to a sitting position with the Queen on his knees. He took off his helmet, not caring about any reactions from the two new people.
“W-what’s your names?” He breathed heavily, and blinked his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin is not there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace was not expecting that answer. Most people avoided him after that intro, if they didn’t heed his words, he’d show him how he could get to their throats in little more than a second. Then they started making fun of Fracture.
“Don’t bother about Fracture, he’s just some insane fool who thinks he is unkillable.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ok I’m not sure what just happened so I’m going to try to make sense of it
You did fine! Though…
“My kind of guy.”
LOL I was not expecting that answer!!
- Load More
