-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Fynn grabbed Chase’s elbow. Chase tensed, slightly pulling away, but Fynn led him to something that said “pizzeria”.
“Well, my boy, you must find out. Teenagers eat pizza. If you don’t eat pizza, then it’s like not being a teenager. There’s no time to waste.” He ran and got in line, pulling Chase with him. It took them only…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
“Five, actually. Two of them are older than I am. And two sisters.” The boy clarified. “What about you? Do you have siblings?”
“Yep. I’m the middle child. Which is obvious to anyone who knows me.” He chuckled. “I have an older brother and a younger one.” He paused for a moment. “Oh, and by the way, my name’s Everton. Feel free to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I’m gonna add Igua in at the “middle stage” of his life before everyone figures out he’s the mysterious hero.
Uh oh, that’s means we’d either have only Igua or only the Hero. I think I’ll have Togo with his older self or not staytrueto Igua, and I can’t do that to him. I’ll just give him a small touch of insanity.
Oh! After the climax…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh I love that! 😂 (ugh, I haven’t RPed here in a while. Amir is just kinda sitting around watching everything happen. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“Yeah, pizza’s good,” Liv said, her cheeks flushing a darker shade of blue. Fynn smirked at Lukas and elbowed him, pointing with his eyes at Liv. Liv buried her hands in Xandro’s blue mane, trying to distract herself from the embarrasment.
The next few days were sure to be awkward ones, that was for sure.
Awww ᾗ…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, cute!! Layson is so sweet with little kids xD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I literally got in a argument with my CC classmates Thurs over a topic and my desk mate was like “Calm down.” Apparently when I get on a topic near my heart, I turn into another person…
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why don’t you have much of a opinion but you give me a suggestion anyways?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess I’ll just add Igua then…
I grabbed this from another forum I made about him so if it says something weird about him driving me insane (still true) go ahead and ignore it.
Igua: Backstory
Igua was the son of a Realn Cloak in my fantasy world, Wond. At this time, the Cloaks were battling the Fallen Elves, two elves who had fallen to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Quote: “A love pyramid is like a love triangle, however instead of 2 people loving the same person 3 or more love same person, those people being the base of the pyramid and the point being the person everyone is in love with.” End quote.
Source: urbandictionary.com
Summary: WHO in the GALAXIES thought THIS was a good idea!?!?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES!!!!! Like who in their right mind?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This sounds like an interesting character…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’ve thought about adding another charrie…
Igua
Gloria (if you want some great tension between her and Glace, this is the one to add)
and possibly Twen since I want to build on his character…not sure if I want to add them or one… for the hundredth time this week, IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Are you kidding me! Everyone loves stereotypes! jk, I don’t like love triangle girls.
I think I like him so much cuz he reminds me of a character I have for Igua, Cloak turned Hero, who’s an old knight in rusty armor that is the Peaceful Valley sheriff. IDK why Rocky reminds me of him, since they’re kinda different on many ways but…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t decided yet if I’ll join this prompt or not. It depends on whether I can come up with an idea or have the time to do it. I have a lot going on with Christmas coming up!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think every writer has some charries they do that to…though you never saw Nahim with his FAM. It was sweet! So perfect! Then I go and kill them ofc and leave Nahim devastated and depressed, forever physically and mentally scarred. When you see him in character party is after most of that, though he still has nightmares.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t believe you didn’t expect that reaction! His accent and slang is cheff’s kiss, his personality funny yet has an underline of seriousness. He’s just…GREAT!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace used to be that way like 99% of the time, cracking jokes left and right of all different humor types. Then evil writer Ruee had to go change him to this sad depressed Charrie you saw in that snippet that I posted in Short Short Story prompt war.
I’m upset with myself now!
- Load More
