-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
BTW, when the villains attack, Rigere is going to target Nahim. Rigere was once a mother, who list her only child and then was persuaded to become Dark to hide the grief. Nahim’s song pulled from the deepest reaches of his heart…including the deep longing to have his mother back from the dead. The longing child. Rigere heard that note, and she…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, Rigere and Angere are the ones who attacked the Queen Silvae.
Rigere is the elven sister, blue eyes silver hair.
Angere is the elven brother, orange eyes, black hair.
Both use Black magic, Angere uses fire, Rigere uses ice mainly, but can use liquid and vapor water (except fresh liquid water with no salt or chemicals and such,…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 Don’t be surprised if this gets deleted later…
IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU ARE NOT FREEDOM OR SARA, LOOK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!So… You said if I needed to talk to someone, that you were open… You know how Chase hides in his hood all the time? I…I kinda figuratively do that. I cringe and turn away…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jpnas
Okay, I might add her, no promises.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, but I’ve started multiple short stories, finished one, have 100+ charries, finished an entire first draft, and have rewritten the revision draft like…idk…ten times? Maybe? I’ve been writing kinda seriously for a year and a half, yet my parents just…haven’t read anything.
To be fair, I read to them the dr…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What if…
I have a headache, okay? So if this sounds dumb and is a really bad idea, blame the headache!
Ahem
What if instead of a charrie with a torturous past, we have a charrie with a terrible present? Hear me out, okay? Said charrie had beautiful past life, good family, friends, was a joyful child, never worried about anything, and now…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Am I the only one who doesn’t share any of their writing with their parents? Like, my dad has read bits and pieces…as in a sentence or two…but when they come into the room, my immediate impulse is to minimize the Word document. It’s not like my parents are mean or anything about my writing, in fact, my Dad is a really nice guy. But, I’m just v…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know whether to laugh, or be like…idk!
That’s great! It’s always nice to have your parents supporting you!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @rae
Liliana
As Emmy slipped away from the table, Liliana’s eyebrow rose in curiosity. Where was she going? It was time to eat; the servants would be bringing out the food at any moment. A sharp pain in her shin brought her attention to Adeline, seated next to her.
“It’s not polite to raise your eyebrow,”…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Who else…
Arm wrestles with her dad
Gut punches her older brother
Gets annoyed by her little brother most the time, and loves him the rest
Acts like a little kid when given a Raspberry Bomb dessert
Daydreams about her crush half the dayWho else but Ruee?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter78 @mineralizedwritings
I was shocked when I saw Steve with a beard! I think he looks better without.
And Bucky is handsome, but totally not as handsome as…*I pause, thinking what my big brother would say if he saw this, I’d never hear an end to it!* my crush, okay?
No one will ever change my mind about…[Read more]
-
Ruth and
Scoutillus Finch are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tren can’t remember. He most likely knows what a snake is, he just…he just is bad with names
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My motifs didn’t tell me about this!!!!!! I’m so mad!
@freedomwriter
💕💕💕💕
😭😭😭 Riker!! I’ll forever love you bud!
So…other than the emojis above, my other thoughts were on this section
The brunette slowly shook his head.
Masked fear, perhaps even terror, blazed in his dark blue eyes.
Oh, power tasted beautiful on Erich’s tongue.
Erich g…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I think I know what they were talking about….hehe
Yep! Fennin noticed Tren’s pink tint. Now Fennin will never leave him alone😜 XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn is so perfect for her💕
Chase Duke
“Then try me. If you need a true friend, one who will always stay, one who won’t give up on you no matter how many mistakes you make… then try me. I’ll be there. You might not be ready yet, but I’ll be waiting.” Callista, with silver tears coarsing down her face silently returned to the dance roo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah, me too.” Liv sighed. “But we can try, right?”
Lukas took a deep breath. “Yeah… You know what, it’ll be great.” He flashed a confident smile. “And if it’s not, then we’ll have to make ourselves enjoy it. Make it fun. Deal?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“Callie, I don’t want to hurt you.” Chase’s voice was but a whisper. His gaze dropped to the floor again.“I guess I’m no different than my father.”
Callista didn’t know what to do, or say, or even think at this point. The mercy overflowing in her heart spilled out in the form of silent, silver tears. She met his eyes and didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chaseeee 😭
I’d RP now, but I can’t. I’ll try to get it done later.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres
🔺🔺🔺 - Load More

@rae
*gives hug and fuzzy blanket and hot cocoa*
I’m sorry you’re going through this. I do understand though. I go through periods where I just turn away from God because I don’t understand why He would put me through this. And I know it’s hard, but God has a plan for all this. Don’t believe the lies that the devil’s whispering in your ear that…[Read more]