-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What’s everyone’s time zones?
I’m EST, but usually can deal with doing CST
Also, this week I’m very free since I sprained my ankle yesterday so…no work, no swim, no ride…I’m gonna cry 😭😭 WHY DO I HAVE TO LOVE WHAT I DO?!! Oh, who’s tried doing their damper pedal with the left foot? It’s harder than you might think.
Anyways, back on…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The meme! More perfect than you think XD
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas
#BreakTheRecord -
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I might be less active over the next couple days. FYI
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Ohh, that makes sense. Thanks!
@whaley
That’s good! I will! I’m not sure how it’ll be since I know it’s going to be a lot more work than I’m used to, but I think it’ll be fun, and it’s only a semester in case it ends up being too much XD. I’ve never done it before.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Now I’m curious… I’ve never heard those terms before. What does plot tone and armor tone mean?
Yeah, like everyone else said, I think it’s normal. For me it’s sometimes scary to share my writing, I don’t know why. It just feels so personal. My mom and my sister read my stuff sometimes, too, though. It’s almost easier to let…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, sharing your writing with your family. This is an ongoing joke in our household. Mom and Dad have only read a couple short stories I’ve written, even though I claim to be writing a few books. So every time the topic of writing comes up, it’s like, “If she actually writes…” 😂
I personally just don’t like sharing something with non-wr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“And if we really hate it, we can just leave,” Liv added.
Lukas chuckled. “Very true.”
He let his eyes roam the room as their conversation fell into a lull. He noticed Chase sitting against the wall and Callista glance back at him. Callie was smiling, but fresh tears sparkled in her eyes. Fynn seemed to be worried…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My notifs didn’t tell me about this!!!!!! I’m so mad!
💕💕💕💕
😭😭😭 Riker!! I’ll forever love you bud!
So…other than the emojis above, my other thoughts were on this section
The brunette slowly shook his head.
Masked fear, perhaps even terror, blazed in his dark blue eyes.
Oh, power tasted beautiful on Erich’s tongue.…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Here remained a seething Nahim until Sleep came gliding to his side, and there she remained, her white arms wrapped about his frame. Her air of peace lay heavily upon him as, with tender whisperings, she told him of dreams, of stories wrought by her hand and making little sense. Some were glimpses of the future, some of the past, and some of…[Read more]
-
Girl, you’re AMAZING!!!! I could never write something like this? This is like almost as good as Tolkien! Never stop writing and don’t give up because I know you’ll be a great writer someday!
-
Um idk why I had a question mark there, it was supposed to be an exclamation point lol
-
TYSM!
To be fair, My writing is only like this when I’m in a “mood”, half the time it’s not so good!-
@rae
girl, don’t even. I’ve never seen a piece of your writing that wasn’t good. lol.
-
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I snippet from my epilogue of Guardian Angels…
“Ow! You’ve gotta be kidding me Maren!” Maren grinned mischievously.
“Your stomach will always be the target of my fist.”
“I can’t believe I thought it was a good idea to make you my brother-in-law.” Noranay laughed at her fiancé.
“Oh, you haven’t seen the worst yet!” Nahim cast her a pained…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetheroum
Cuz that’s when we see our charries true colors
Oh, this is an interesting SE article I read recently
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*evilly taps fingertips together*
I can’t wait for the villians to attack again.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t share my writing with my family, either. A while ago (like back in middle school) I would write stories about a fictional family, based off of my family, and re-tell my family’s vacations that way. I let my brothers read some of those, and they were criticizing it left and right, so I stopped letting them read my writing.
I agree…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Found Marcel yet?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I have one writer friend who I talk everything charrie out with. If she wasn’t around, I’d be the loniest in our little teen girl friend group at CC.
I’m the one in the group who’s either the loudest or the quiestest, at times I’m just invisible to them, standing almost next to them, and they think I just appeared there…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Planning out the boring parts of my book…not fun
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Thanks, I’m glad it’s at least normal…
- Load More
