-
Ruth replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s so short I must not have seen that I already typed it.
Is that a compliment or a complaint?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know if you could use this in your story at all, but I had a dream one time about some of the characters in a book I was reading, and in my dream, the main enemy somehow was slowly dying of a deadly disease but didn’t tell anyone about it, to make the protagonists think he was still perfectly healthy when he was not. I think my…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have enough brain power to post my other question rn, so I’ll just leave it at that. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops sorry, lag
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
But the more Falon tried to convince herself, the more doubts she had
Oh this is good… I know exactly how Ev’s going to react to this if he ends up noticing…
Ev
Ev let his eyes roam the food court as he ate, hoping to see if Falon would show up. In fact, there she was. Ev stood up and waved her over. He pulled out the empty seat at their…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, so 4:00 central time would be 5:00 eastern, 3:00 mountain, and 2:00 Pacific.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I think that will probably work! I’ll try to remember.
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that works for me
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry if the formatting is weird
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure who to tag, so I’m just going to post this and hope people see it. 😅
So I’m struggling with the beginning and the ending of my story. I’ll talk about the beginning here and the end in a different post.
M’kay. I’m trying to hook my readers from the get-go, but I’m not sure if that’s exactly happening. I’ve heard multiple opinions…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @everyone
I’ll join! I’m on EST too. I can’t do Wednesday nights, but I think I’m pretty free aside from that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No prob! I never can think of tags when I need them either! 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank youuuu, my brain is a little dead for some reason so I actually couldn’t think of that many tags. XDD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge @livingwoodchronicles @loopylin
Can you join us too?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinegirl
Will you join us?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, I just don’t want people to see my first draft stuff. That’s all. XD
It’s totally fine if you share your writing with everyone, especially if they’re giving you some good feedback. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And Imma tag as many people as I can think of XD
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @landric @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @okmaybeican’tthinkofthatmanypeoplewelp
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@y’all
I’m finally hereeee
I was at church.
Oki. I’m EST. And I don’t really have a specific time that would work best for me, since this week is Christmas break. Typically the afternoon works, but idk for sure. Just pick a time and I’ll see what I can do
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What’s everyone’s time zones?
I’m EST, but usually can deal with doing CST
Also, this week I’m very free since I sprained my ankle yesterday so…no work, no swim, no ride…I’m gonna cry 😭😭 WHY DO I HAVE TO LOVE WHAT I DO?!! Oh, who’s tried doing their damper pedal with the left foot? It’s harder than you might think.
Anyways, back on…[Read more]
- Load More
