-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just typed in “green fantasy stone” into my search engine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
True…But lotr wouldn’t be so fun if Sauron wasn’t so powerful, nor Star Wars if the Empire wasn’t so vast and terrible… IDK
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I mean…it depends on what you mean by the inciting incident….I’m new to plotting XD In a way, Neveah being pregnant is the inciting incident, because it triggers a chain reaction that basically turns Sef’s world upside-down. If that makes sense. I’m not sure about if it is the inciting incident or not….but it is definitely so…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
C’mon everyone! we can do this!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I ean, if Nahim could shake of Rigere and Angere, he could slay a dragon since he was taught by an expert his entire childhood about them. He’s fought with the, he can fight against them too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wyoh is becoming famous for eating posts and notifs! XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Who else is supposed to be here? Is Whalekeeper on yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dis is gonna be a breeze 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re not the only one! We eat at 5 too, lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, no, make that ELEVEN!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
7 is our devotion time, either we eat at 7:30 or 6:30
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
GUYZ It’s half an hour before the set time and we’re at 10 active members already!!!!! I think we can do this!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Would you mind adding Sef? I think I’m going to go with her, since Music and Chase are not…connecting really.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been thinking, and I’m sorry I put you through the trouble with Music, but I don’t feel like…How do i explain this to a guy? When my charries fall in love with other charries, I immediately know. Idk if guy writers get the same feelings as girl writers about their charries, but I just get a feeling when I’m in that character’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, that’s something I easily forget about. Thanks for reminding me! I’ll definitely keep that in mind as I write and edit. 😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeptune
“Touching, touching. A sister and her little brother, who apparently hate each other for some reason.” The slyiad half dropped down from a tree, her eight eyes thinning, and her red lips twisted in a villianest smile. Dried blood showed on a bandage on her torso (Torso, right? I forget where my own charrie got stabbed!)…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @keilah-h
The stones have no fixed location as long as they don’t go beyond the borders of their realms, unless in the hands of one who has their light(Fennin). I personally imagine the dragons keeping them close to skin as like a scale in the most protected area, or a place the can keep careful watch on it. As far…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Kinda like the lines on a warrior’s face. No matter how young, no matter how old, the face shows the stories there to be told.” Nar smiled, brushing a curl from her eye. “That’s the closest I can relate my world to yours. My world is the world of the warrioress, where some go off to war, and come back dead on their shield.…[Read more]
- Load More
