-
Koshka replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure what to call my style, besides being metered and rhymed. I don’t know a whole lot about poetry, besides a few basic rules.
Hmm, thanks for ideas and feedback!
Thank you! It’s one of my best so far.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase sucked in a breath, but he didn’t tense. Sef was worthy to hug him, because she had felt the same pain, the same emotions, the same hardships. He gently hugged her back, closed his eyes and sighed. It felt good to hug someone who actually understood.
I hope Callie’s watching! If I’m not mistaking,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“My father…well he was my father, only a year ago was he finally…imprisoned. My mother…she died.” Chase tried to hold back the water in his eyes as he saw Sef cry too. He allowed one tear to trickle down his cheek. All the world about him grew fuzzy, except Sef. He didn’t care where he was anymore, or that…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
The scars. They were like copies of his own. He met Sef’s eyes, and his black flickered to brilliant green. He didn’t need to be told, he knew.
“M-my father gave me my scars.” Chase swallowed and his jaw muscles tightened.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“I-I’m not sure h-how t-to dance,” Sef whispered. Chase restrained himself from the natural instinct to tense up and pull away as someone touched him, or to try to hide his scars. He knew girls didn’t like scars.
“I-It’ss… That’s, that’s okay. I-I have never…danced before either.” Goose bumps formed on his s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey y’all, I and my sister will be on off and on for the next couple of days (especially tomorrow), so that could potentially add 2 to your numbers.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase
Chase saw a trembling girl led by a woman come his way, he shrank back against the wall. He wanted no more visitors.
“Since you have not found partners, I will assign you to practice dancing together.” The woman said as she smiled and left Chase and the other girl alone.
“I-I’m S-Sef,” the girl whispered, hugging…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, don’t we all? 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh… gifs don’t work…
XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
Today I discovered how fun it is to collect…TIGER PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeeah
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

VICTORY ROLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Don’t even ask about the time. Idk why it looks like that XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Most users ever online was 13 on December 22, 2023 9:52 pm
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Almost there guyssss
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love that idea!!! go for it!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@hanako YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Valid.
Okay, the Reae Dragon and a friend
- Load More
