-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
*enters Silvanis character cloak*
The ‘K’ probably. It’s a boring letter.
I think I would like it better if I knew exactly what a ‘snickerdoodle’ is. I chose the name because my true name is awful. Silvanis is a nice name in my opinion.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Anomaly 6098 is from one of my WIP’s though he goes by a different name ofc.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I guess I get it…let me try…
File-476 of Catalogue 221: Anomaly-6098
Name: The Black Shadow
Origin: unknown
Direct sightings: 273
Signature sightings: 0
Description: This strange person appears to witnesses for almost never more than two minutes before vaporizing into a “grey mist”, gathering into a “dark cloud like the ones that…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
This will be fun. @whaley thanks for the topic!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Who would like to interview N.-A.S.F.K.G. (XD doing his initials is so fun!) Alias Silvanis Snickerdoodle? He’s a descendant of Grathmere’s son Alpha and also son of a naga (human snake creature). He has some abnormal abilities and looks so beware.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And Easton Woodbury (seventeen years old, Hallie’s brother)

(To anyone who starts to interview them, I [they] may not be able to reply right away. Anddd… I want to add more charries but I’ll leave it at two for now. XDD Let’s just say I’ve been working on character voice a lot lately. 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh you’re on YWW? What do you think about it? I’ve been looking into it lately, but I’m not sure if I’m willing to spend the money on it…)
Ooh fun!!
I’mma do one right now then…
Actually, two, but not one person has to interview both of them. 😛
Hallie Woodbury (fifteen year old)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, I love those so muchhh!! 😭❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve made a video on Canva before. I’m definitely not an expert on it, but if you have questions on how to use it, I should be able to help. 🙃 (I think I figured most of it because the video was like five minutes long and Canva was not being cooperative. 😂)
Yesss, for real! That’s exactly it 🤣
I think this is going to be a prett…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s alright…I’ll just play around until I figure it out…That’s actually how I learn best (messing up and figuring out how to fix it XD)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Umm…I don’t quite understand…what is this forum for? Is it an rp type thing?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks.
Also, do ya know anyone who does the vid sorta thing? I’m new to Canva, and I have never in my life made a vid (disqualifying camera family videos) so… I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all, I have fallen in love with these charries… I’m dying to write their book but I barely have any plot so yeahhh, that’s a problem XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh and I finally figured out how to keep the quotes from getting blurry when I downloaded them off the internet after I made Easton’s, so Hallie’s is probably clearer. XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @rae @anyone-else-idk-XD
Pics are finally working!M’kay, so I’ve already introduced these charries before, but at the time, pics weren’t working. Sooo… now it’s time to share their moodboards!!

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, love the character… He sounds super cool…
I’m so gonna have to check out that video 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, she did!! Probably my favs of hers ❤️ Although Tom, from the Wings of the Nightingale Trilogy, might be my fav…he reminded me of Riker a lot, hehe <3
I’m totally gonna have to read this now!
I have!!! ‘A Night Divided’ and I’ve been trying to read ‘Resistance’ by her!! She’s a great author too!!
Yes she is!! She keeps her s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Ignore the account name, it’s just the username I decided to use.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Play button in top right hand side of the page.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
