-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
I am in love with Sabaton now, y’all🤩✨
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae ok! I’ll RP as Riker as soon as I can/as soon as we move onto the next day
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c would you be ok with Clint possibly running off at Ami’s words? They can meet up again tomorrow, but I think everyone is ready to move to the next day but I wanted to check with you to see if you’d be ok with that 😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
One small critique, if you don’t mind…
Tony rolled his eyes and faced Bruce Banner. “Why didn’t you tell us this girl was here?”
I think this would honestly be a great time for one of Tony’s nicknames that are random, only used once or twice, and don’t make sense. Such as
Tony rolled his eyes and faced Bruce Banner. “Why…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @esther-c @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @anyone
Okay, I’ve been thinking…
I’ve decided the foster system people (not sure if this would be a real-life foster thing, haven’t looked it up, but this is fantasy, I can have some liberties) sent him to boarding school because there’s trouble and friction going on over him.
I’ve been…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
**evil author laugh**
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Random sabotage…stolen pieces…little trinkets of other members of our heroes left at the scene of the crime…random small fires lit…no one can trust no one!
LET THE CAOUS BEGIN! -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’d prefer you go first. I feel nervous about doing a school setting.
Jr is currently not in his bed, but roaming about, just for your information.
-
freedom and
-GRCR- are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@smiley I found a Leon&Aadelheide song 😭😭
it’s “You Are The Reason” by Calum Scott
and GIRLLLLLLLLL
💖😭💖😭💖😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
Clint fidgeted with his hair and his sleeves for a moment before finally responding. “…I don’t know if you want that either. Really…Everton…he-he really is better for you. You don’t know enough about me. You really don’t.”
“I…” She wet her lips. “Clint, Ev has his problems too. Nobody’s perfect. You… you’re special in yo…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
AHHHH I KNOWWWWWW, THE POOR BABY BOIS!!!! 😭😭💖
Leon loved Aadelheide more than anything, and it’s just…😭
😂😂
yesssss, especially when everyone *ahem* finds out what led to Franz becoming the way he is…which also includes the loss of a loved one, just like Leon 🫢
*sobs with you and gives you a huge hug* me…
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I knowww 💖🥹
Clint
“I said I’d go to the dance with you and I still will. And even if everything doesn’t work out the way we— the way I thought it would, then we’ll still be friends, okay?”
Clint glanced away, unable to meet Ami’s kind gaze.
He sighed and brushed back his brown hair, silently chided himself, and fixed his hair back…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
CLINTTT!!! That’s so sweet 🥹
Ami
She opened and closed her mouth, blinking a few times before finally responding. “Wha— wait, what made you think that?”
He motioned with his head towards Ev just as he turned the corner.
“Oh…” She stared at her chai latte, slowly tapping her fingers against the warm cup. “No.” The int…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Haha, that’s funny XD
Clint
“I was just enjoying the fall evening.”
Clint nodded, following the direction of Ami’s previous side gaze.
He bit his lip and faced Ami again, offering her a smile he hoped didn’t look too fake.
“You know, you can go with Everton if you want to the dance…I’ve thought about it and he really is bes…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, she just answered like he did. “Just was in the mood for…” That was not purposeful. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
“What about you?”
Ami couldn’t hold back the small smile that dance across her face when she saw him grin. “Just was in the mood for a chai latte. And…” Her sentence trailed as she caught Ev walking down the sidewalk with another girl. She noticed how obvious her distraction was and faced Clint again with a smile and a…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Yay!
Clint
“What brought you here?”
Clint gave Amidala his signature grin–a grin he knew only Nat could see through–and shrugged. “Just was in the mood for some boba and all of my friends are pretty busy with school and other things. What about you?”
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, yes, it def crossed my mind
I’m the same way, don’t worry, I understand😂 who cares about spoilers?? XD
ok, ok, so basically, Louisa finds Riker alone in the rain (not knowing/understanding that he wants to be alone bc he’s a “mistake” but mostly to get away from his father) and invites him to dinner. Wellll, she invites him to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, I will. 😁
Ami
She jumped when broken out of the moment, but smiled when she saw Clint was the one who had interrupted. “I was just relaxing for a bit before going back to campus.” She motioned towards the chair on the other side of the table. “Wanna join me?”
He agreed and slid into the chair across from her.
- Load More
