-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, let’s do it! You can RP first though cuz I was just hopping on to answer your question. I don’t have time to RP atm. 😛
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Wolfie has the energy of every male child in my church, just fed by a whole potluck lunch XD
I feel that statement XD
although at my church there aren’t very many little boys that regularly attend…but there are two little girls that have high energy levels…and their dad with just as high energy levels oftentimes 😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 PAX!!! noooo, not the BABYYYYYYYY 😭😭
Wolfie
“You’re not staying in the dorm?”
Paxton shook his head.
Wolfgang smiled and gave Paxton one more tight hug. “I’m so happy to see you!! I’m so happy you’re here!!! I like your hoodie! Reuben has a similar one! Oh, I think Reuben might be in our class too! But I’m so happy to see you!!…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
the energy levels of this child XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 PAX!!! ahhh, I have missed you and your author so much 💖✨
I must have Wolfgang run into him XD
I MUST😂
Wolfie
Wolfgang split up with Leo, knowing he needed to get to his first class of the day. He was so excited to be back! Haha, he could barely focus on the schedule he was so excited!
Wolfgang leapt from one square to the…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
that was so long y’all XD
@whalekeeper totally up to you!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
and I’m in the mood to RP so I’m gonna RP some charries that are free to run into literally anyone LOL.
First come, first serve everyone!! XD
Wolfie
Wolfgang leapt off the step, landing on the main floor of the academy. He jumped from one square to the next, making sure only one foot stepped on each individual flooring square, keenly aware of…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 GODLY!!! *tackle hug*
we’re finally on at the same time of day XD
and yes, we’ve moved onto the next day haha
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Unless you have something else planned for him, I was thinking maybe Ev and Tony could meet up? Ik they’re roommates but Tony wasn’t there the night before and they haven’t talked in a while, so I was thinking they could meet up if you wanted them to. :3
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper *flips ponytail* That is for certain ✨✨
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Glad to hear it!!! <3
No, but I am doing fantabulous this morning✨✨
(idk why it deleted my first post 🙄)
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
my ww2 nerd self is showing rn 😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@anyone-and-everyone
Soooo I’ve been researching the Battle for Castle Itter for school (I get to write a ww2 research paper!!!!!!!! 🤩) and it is sooooo interesting, ahh!!!
and it’s really sparking a possible story idea😂
PLUS
Sabaton has a song about it and it is 🔥
ok, I gotta share it here…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Good morninggggggggggg ☀️ I hope you’re doing fabulous✨
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
⚡🎶And it’s the end of the line of the final journey, enemies leaving the past. And it’s American troops and the German army joining together at last⚡🎶
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
(oh, and I say go for it with the thing with Chase. 😉)
Riker
“Eruption, and this place is off the map. No defences, no protection, nothing. What is it with this culture?”
Riker stared at the boy for a long moment, his head pounding from the thought of the knife that came too close to his body.
He took in and released a deep bre…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae Girl, don’t stress too much.
I had the novel idea for Freedom’s Fire since prob around 2020 (the full idea has changed a LOT since then lolz) and I tried to write several drafts before I was finally satisfied with the one I finished with. It took me over a year to write the actual draft, and then it still had to go through editing and is…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 Thank y’all so much!! 💖💖
aww, Keilah, it would mean the world to me for you to write a fanfic involving my book🥰
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, that does answer them, thanks.
KDP sounds exactly like what I’ve been looking for, actually. I’ll research more, but thank you.
Only seventy to ninty thousand more words to my novel to go… Only about thirty more chapters and an epilogue…only one more draft after this…Ugh! This is taking forever!Above: my…[Read more]
- Load More
