-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Yessss, I’d heard of them before but finally listened a couple days ago LOL
ahhh, I’m sure you learn a lot that way! 😂 my first novel is WW2, and it’s just my favorite thing to learn about honestly, other than God, of course🥰
(it feels good to know y’all know other WW2 nerds out there XD)
-
freedom and
HighScribe are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @rae @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Alright, gonna RP for two more charries real quick. Feel free to have your character interact with them or totally ignore them. 😛
Hallie
“Are you sure my hair looks okay?”
“Hallie, it looks fine.”
She turned away from the window and narrowed her eyes at her brother.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Everton
“Woah, what the— Oh…” Ev pushed a hand through his hair and looked at the boy he had run into. “Tony right?”
Sorry it’s so short. I wasn’t sure if Tony would just give a simple answer or not. 🙃
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
my brain. 🤦🏻♀️ I didn’t see that Jr said he didn’t need help getting to class. forgive meh.
my brain already did school and studied the driver’s manual some and decided it had enough😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae I’m here!!
Riker
“Junior. They call me lordling Nahim Nayhelm Jr. No, I don’t need help finding my class; I’m nineteen, by my people’s reckoning. I just checked on my little sister. She’s an exchange student.” Jr moved his hand away from his knife. He followed Riker’s gaze. “Don’t worry about the knives, I didn’t mean to kill you or anythi…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Haha, well it’s good to see someone that understands 😂 ahh, great family discussion topics, aren’t they?? 😉🤣
you should lol XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I bet he’ll draw Marcel in all his glory next XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
At heart, Chase is always having adventures with his animal friends, and I find the many children who have been through a hard period of their life start wring for at least a sprint. I doubt he’d publish, but he’d write short stories at least
Chase
I can believe that.
Chase took another sheet of paper, looked at the child for a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
GUYZZZZ! JUST HAD A LIGHTBULB MOMENT!!!!!! What if, Chase writes? I have very few charries who do, and Chase I feel like, would write stories about his creatures. Wow, who knew i could figure out so much about him just by entering him in an rp?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
When Chase shifts, his clothes more fold up inside of him. Later, when he masters the art of shifting, he just creates his own clothes over his skin.
And to any who want to know, Chase is actually not bad at drawing, especially animals.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase
Someone tapped his shoulder, pulling him out of his little bubble. Chase flinched nd moved away, a little to violently, for his pencil ran through the face of one of his wolves, Sheak.
“I’m new. Has everyone already had breakfast?”
At this point, being touched was enough, but being asked a question that he had to answer eve…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay…That actually gives me more questions but…nevermind.
I should probably just go, find pics and draw Chase’s doodles rn…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and who’s in Chase’s class?
I know Nar is, since they’re the same age.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Nar would applaud, he’s at least trying not to kill everyone with his eyes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @anyone
Chase
Around 1 a.m.
Chase was awoken from a doze by the beeping of his phone that had sat in his pocket undisturbed all day. He pulled it out, looking to see a text from Mrs Marshall. He quickly read it:
Hello Chase, Idk what time it is for you, but it’s early afternoon for us here. There has been…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Bye!
@esther-c Yay!! Alright, I’m on it😎
(i’m so sorry if you get so many tags 😭)
Tony
Tony stumbled into the academy; he knew his hair was disheveled, but he had done everything he could to get rid of the small bags under his eyes. He’d fix his hair in the bathroom as soon as he got the chance.
Although it seemed as though…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I give up😭
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Wolfgang
Paxton nodded, and Wolfgang grinned from ear to ear.
“They’re good! But they won’t be staying at the dorm either…I’ll be all alone without them at night. But I guess it’ll be good! Leo is doing a lot of school, Joshua is getting really good at playing his guitar, Jakob wants to go to the dance with a girl, and Reuben…[Read more]
- Load More
