-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
oh ok fine. Here we go.
SPOILERS FOR ANY SENSIBLE PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT’S GOOD FOR THEM TO SKIP!!! LOLLOLOL
- Introduction of Marcus and Julius.
- inciting moment. (Lucius dies)
- Marcus starts to seek the truth
- Marcus finds the Catacombs (note. start showing differences in the beliefs. i.e.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
ok, here is chapter four. It’s a little shorter then the others.
Chapter 6
“My lord Julius, wake up my lord.”Julius slowly opened his eyes and looked about him. He was not in his bedroom. Sitting up, he saw that he was on one of the couches in the sitting room. His neck and shoulder felt stiff and achy, and he knew he was in for a hea…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Just read the first part and Stars! It’s great!
I’m kinda jealous.It was interesting, because all my charries were for whatever reason reading it too. And their opinions were all very interesting and could get them in huge trouble in that world.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Well, I have my main points written out. But not the WHOLE thing. Like I know where I’m going with all this, and I know the main plot twists, climax, ending, all that. I didn’t just write the whole plot though. It’s more in like bullet points, if that makes sense.
I’m about to be a senior. Nope, not graduated yet. Almost!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
She’s beautiful. Chase watched Sef with eyes of green and blue. “Y-your l-like my m-mom.” Chase caught her gaze, exploring the depths of her green eyes with large, childish eyes. Catching himself, he quickly turned away, a little color coming to his pale face.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Ah, that makes more sense about the trees. It’s an interesting idea. I’m excited to see how it develops.
The sickness also makes sense too!
I would like to know more about the Paynes as well. Like, why are they outcast, what is the race mixing thing, etc. etc. If that gets explained later then you can just leave it and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
No, i don’t have anything written out. I mean, I know what’s going to happen, but I really don’t want to say. However, if you need me to tell you for editing purposes then I will.
ALSO GIRL HOW DO YOU WRITE 20 CHAPTERS IN A DAY
Well, there has never been a day when I can’t write. If I don’t have time to write it out on the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oooooo So, so good!! I LOVE the name Cassian!! Oh man, this is so good! I can already envision this going so, so good. Oh man, I love it!
Ok, the killing the tree thing was a little strange. Explanation please!!! But I guess we’ll get to that later.
Also, I would like to know a little more about this sickness. why is it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
No!!! nononono!! No spoilers!!! Spoilers are not allowed. N.O. They are illegal!!!!
Yay!! Can’t wait for the next chapter.
However…I have a bad habit of info dumping backstory in the first chapter
Why does that sound so familiar…….. *looks over the last 20 first chapters I’ve written in the past year* Oh… that’s w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
speaking like an adult to then sleeping on Flavia’s lap, which to me seems more like something a six-year-old would do.
Ok, that makes sense. I can switch him to leaning on her shoulder.
maybe do something like this the first time you mention it: Jesus Christ, the Prince of Life.
I like that. Sounds good. T…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Is that bad that Thaddeus seems mature, but then there are also glimpses of him being childish, or do I need to go with one or the other? Also, are there particular times when what he says seems overly mature?
I don’t think it’s bad to show maturity and then have him resume normal childhood behavior. It just seemed like he was…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Awesome! I have a really good idea for this one! I can’t wait to blow your mind with a…… very bad impression of him. lol. We’ll see if I can pull my idea off and if it actully looks as good as I think it will.
You DO NOT want to see me previous drawing attempts. They were just creepy. I don’t really have anything else though…I’ll try d…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Great guys!!! I can’t wait to see what you give me to draw! I’ll do multiple characters for each of you, you’ll just have to send them one at a time. Whoever sends one first gets it drawn first. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
What is the plot of my story!!? Oh girl you can’t make me do that. I HATE spoilers. I can’t stand that. *sob* *sob*
I mean….. I guess I could try a little…… OK…. let’s see.
I guess, well…. Ah, I’m no good at this! OK, I guess it started when I overheard a conversation from a group of young men saying Christianity…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oooo, this is getting good. I’m not sure if there’s a lot of critique I can give, because again, it’s just getting itself off the ground, and it seems really smooth. (way smoother then my first chapter! I think you’re in your element writing fantasy!)
Of course, I would love to know more about these characters, what time…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oooo, this is getting good. I’m not sure if there’s a lot of critique I can give, because again, it’s just getting itself off the ground, and it seems really smooth. (way smoother then my first chapter! I think you’re in your element writing fantasy!)
Of course, I would love to know more about these characters, what time period they live in, (or…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
do you have a picture of Tenz? A drawing, faceclaim picture, anything?
You DO NOT want to see me previous drawing attempts. They were just creepy. I don’t really have anything else though…I’ll try drawing a picture that’s actually good for once.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry, guys, our internet was out for a while cuz of a storm.
Uh…stars, that’s weirdly stated. Sorry, it basically means the triangle scale is at an angle.
Yeah. He may or may not have a slightly longer torso than average. Since I haven’t made that official yet, I omitted it from description.
- Load More
