-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s the next one. I wonder what happened to Sara. She had said she had some thoughts, but it looks like she vanished. lol. Let me know what you think!
Chapter 12
“Ignatius, what’s going on?” demanded Julius.“I’m doing what I came to do all along. It took me a while to wonder about without your guidance, but I managed. It seems…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow here you go! Sorry it took a sec!
Chapter 11
Julius stood staring out of his window. It was not fully dark yet, and he was having a hard time waiting. After almost two months, he would finally come face to face with Marcus again. It seemed like they had been separated by a lifetime. Julius didn’t know what to expect. Love for his f…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I understand the feeling, like you’re barging into a stranger’s house when you’re new here,
YES!!!! Or also when you step into a room of people and see a group who are obvoiusly all friends and all know each other, and they are talking and having a good time, and you like, “i would really like to join them, but I also don’t know them and I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome. I’ll make sure to keep that in mind.
-
Ruth and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
So there’s this unwritten rule on KP about joining new topics, and it basically goes like this, “Pop in wherever you want”. If you want to join the conversation, you just do. If you feel bad about it, don’t, because everyone does it too.
I understand the feeling, like you’re barging into a stranger’s house when you’re new here,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay, but this makes me think Ignatius is trying to arrest Marcus…
Now someone is starting to get tangled in the is-he-is-he-not? phase. Love it!!
the colosseum scene was the best part
NICE! NAILED IT!! I’m so happy that you liked it. I’m also really glad that it was your favorite. It was my favorite too.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oooo, this is gonna be fun!! I’ll have to get to him this afternoon! I’ll probably have him for you by tomorrow at the latest. (unless something crazy happens over here. lol)
Thank you for sending him! I love drawing for people!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hello, someone tagged me yesterday and it went to this chatline, but now I can’t find out who tagged me. lol. I’ve been reading this last page and this looks interesting! Ya mind if I join y’all? If y’all want me, what goes on over here on this chatline?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome!!! I wrote for 10 hours, but had to get off to run some errands with my dad. Hmm, challenges. I think on that.
Oh, btw, here is a trick that helps with writers block. Write 500 words a day. Just do it. (Sunday can be an exception) but write 500 words a day. you may come back and delete that scene later on, but it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @loopylin
Thank you.
@freedom @anyone-else-who-are-interested-in-the-second-ending
I posted it in the topic My short story. Warning, if you wanted a happy ending to the story, don’t read it. It’s pretty sad.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Why is Riker like all my bois rapped into one rn? Seriously, Alpha’s afraid he’ll hurt those he loves, Chase feels like he let down his mother in not protecting her. Nahim is just…my poor Nahim, I cried over him last night.
I think I finally figured out why I like Riker so much.
So, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll finally let…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h He’s needed counseling since he was a teenager🫠
and I’M SORRY. At least Leon is at the start of his redemption.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@acancello Hiiiii girlie!!! *hugs* 💖💖
Totally understand; you do what God has called you to do <3 And Happy Birthday!!!! And yessss, ughhhhhh, the humidity down here in the South is horrid🥵🔥
and I’m doing well! ‘Broken Shackles’, the sequel to ‘Freedom’s Fire’, is almost at 55k words, and mostly going smoothly!! Riker is breaking my heart, but…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae that looks amazing!!!
and yes, I would love to hear it 💖
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @ellette_giselle @anyone-else
Anyone want a Riker scene? 👀
Fair warning…Riker is about to plunge into another dark place, and is about to separate himself from everyone that has ever loved him, until he literally comes to the end of himself, and thus this scene may cause some…[Read more]
- Load More
