-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m glad you like it!!
Do you think Julius is going to believe?
Oh, whoops. I’ll switch that. Thanks for catching it!
Also, did you see your picture of Eldred?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok. Here is Eldred. I hope you like him!!
I did him in black and white because I realized I didn’t know the color of his surcoat, and since he is a knight that would be important. If you would like a version in color as well then I can do it if you let me know what color the surcoat is. If you like it black and white then that’s great…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 2 months ago
And here you go! Enjoy!!!
Chapter 14
Julius clenched his teeth to stop them from chattering. He shifted uneasily and leaned back against the wall. Ignatius betrayed me. He tricked me, and now he’s angry with me. It isn’t fair. I haven’t done anything wrong. I was only trying to do what was right, and now I’m locked up like a crimina…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
lol
OH, so this might be a real thing! *rubs hands together* KPers, watch out and grab a box of tissue.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, Jonas has a point, though he really does seem to be poking holes just for fun. lol. (I would be scared to death if he found my WIP, but then again the help would be gladly accepted after i stopped being a little frustrated. lol.)
He does have some good points though.
Also, from the perspective of someone who…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I bet people have said this before, but you should get that published! Honestly, I would read it!
Hmm….. Maybe I should start braking hearts around here. I have a few good stories in my collection. You and I could compete to see who can brake the most hearts on Kingdom Pen!! *evil laughter* (totally…. maybe…. kinda…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! I love it!!The way Sef makes friends, that is so classic little kid, and I just love their interaction! It’s so perfect! The only thing I would say was when it said Cassian “ran, trying to outrun himself” I would use the word, “sprinted,” “bolted,” etc. Otherwise it’s a repeat that kinda grates for people like me.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 2 months ago
I am so sorry…I just can’t keep up with the ammount of chapters you write
Haha, that’s ok! Thank you for the help you have been giving! It’s been awesome!
I was concerned that you might not have enough plot for a full novel,
I wanted it to be a novella, I just wasn’t sure if I could fully develop the plot in a novella, but it…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h I know; it’s been a long time coming 🥰😂
@grcr don’t worry….he’ll get there soon 👀
@rae I do understand. Forgiveness is a lot harder than people realize, and though I tend to forgive others fairly easily and instead withhold forgiveness more from myself, I do understand how hard it can be💖
But don’t worry, Leon will get…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I was expecting to not be able to type cuz the keyboard would be fuzzy, but I was pleasantly surprised!
Good for Leon!
And I totally get not wanting to forgive someone. I still can’t bring myself to forgive someone for insulting the memory of my Grandmother not even six months after her passing, let alone someone who killed…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I got it. Sorry about not replying, but doing so would tempt me to disclose some of my thoughts before July 11th.
Thx for checking though!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @mineralizedwritings @koshka @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol-XD
Since I showed y’all where Riker is, here’s the most recent Leon scene👀
“‘And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.’”
Tears burned Leon’s…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@estelle-giselle Yes, exactly what Rae said!!🥰 Plus, we’re all chill here. we barge into each other’s conversations all the time; it’s alright😂 I’ve been on KP for 2 years (technically; I deleted my account a few months back and created a new one after taking a very short break (and apparently breaking everyone, whooopsssssss))
and the person…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow and here you are! I’ll stop in a minute to draw your lovely character. 😀
Chapter 13
Julius’ leaned his head wearily against the wall. His eyes felt like they had sand in them, and he was weary beyond imagining. Yet, he couldn’t bring himself to close his eyes and sleep. The nightmares were worse then the waking fear.Marcus was asl…[Read more]
- Load More
