-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
“Nope, still not lost. Just temporarily misplaced the destination.”
“Left! Left! Left!…your other left!”
“Skilled enough to take it apart Patient enough to put it back together Smart enough to hide the extra parts when I’m done”
Three Krogen quotes right there! LOL Cgecko needs to see this!
Totally can see someone saying…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m good with it if Sara is!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Love the boards!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
and here’s another.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think the chapter was good! Intriguing.
Thanks! I’m glad!
I don’t really have any thoughts in a critical sense, and I’m not the best person to ask… but I do like it!
Oh that’s ok. I was more looking for general response as a reader, not so much critical feedback as of yet. (though it’s always welcome.)
The last part was pretty sad to…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I finished up Esther’s drawing. If you have your character picked and ready I’d love to draw it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh I’m so glad!! I wasn’t sure if they turned out the way you were hoping they would. I’m so glad they’re good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Like literally, Hallie looks so pretty and Easton is practically perfect!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ahhh!!! They look so good!! 😍 Thank you thank you thank you!!! 🥰
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hi Esther,
I finished your characters, though I must say that this style is not my forte. I normally draw all my girls in dresses or skirts so this was a little new. I hope you like it. If not, I can try again. 🙂

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
So I really want to keep reading your story, and I need to double check—are the chapters you’re sharing on here in the Reedsy link you shared with me? Or is the link an older draft?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I would love to see them!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@jonas @freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @rae
btw, anyone interested in taking a look at the character boards I just finished up?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
He does pretty well in the beginning, but then Vorgan uses Nahim’s greatest fear to break him. It’s the darkest hour in my book, and I haven’t written it fully yet.
Ooooo, love it!!! YES YES YES!! You have to post that scene as soon as you write it!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wait really??!!!! I want to read that!!! I love capture scenes. Especial if the badguys are really mean and the hero still doesn’t lose his head. all though, from what I’ve seen of Nahim………
He does pretty well in the beginning, but then Vorgan uses Nahim’s greatest fear to break him. It’s the darkest hour in my book, and I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Decided I was going to take a break from KP yesterday, because the plot of my WIP needed fixing and stuff but I think I fixed it so, I’ll be around until next time I get upset about how awful my writing is.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Next chapter, Vorgan captures Nahim, and takes Nahim’s weapons.
Wait really??!!!! I want to read that!!! I love capture scenes. Especial if the badguys are really mean and the hero still doesn’t lose his head. all though, from what I’ve seen of Nahim………
As for the fight scene thing, it really does end in a few seconds. A fight that g…[Read more]
-
Esther and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago - Load More


You’re writing’s NOT awful! I’ve always admired you and your style and passion for it!
And don’t put pressure on yourself to be perfect.
Also remember your identity is in Christ, and He gives you the gift of writing! When I get stuck, I pray about it, and then the words and plot just come to me.
But girl I know how rough it is…you get…[Read more]