-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I might enter a charrie later, but not now
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh that is totally fine. Me being an author, I starting wondering if something had happened to you, and I was hoping that you were ok. lol. I need to quit thinking the worst! haha! Just wait until time allows. Hope you had a fun time at the Lake!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @grcr @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @loopylin @whalekeeper @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @anyoneelseiforgot
Ok, so for anyone who read the first chapter. Jonathan’s brother has been taken away to Academy (as was shown) and this is a day or so later. not much happened in that time that would…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
One last question from non-fashion me.
Is pink Korean aesthetic makeup? Right? It’s eyeshadow? Or am I completely not knowing what I’m talking about. (Guess who doesn’t ever where makeup either……..)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes! That makes much more sense. Ok, we’ll see how this turns out. I’m glad this girl has a skirt. As I mentioned before, I draw all my girls in skirts or dresses, so it’s a little hard not to make girl’s legs look like guy’s. haha. (I never wear anything but dresses or skirts which could help make that harder. lol)
Anyhow, thanks for the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and do you want the swastika armband? I’ve seen death squad uniforms with and without.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Now THIS style I know. lol. Ok, I take it back, I am a fashion girl. an OLDfashion one. lol.
Of course I’ll do this!!! I was hoping you would ask me to do Riker!!!!
(I am still going nuts wanting to read more about them all!)Yes! Of course I’ll do black and white.
If GRCR doesn’t reply by this afternoon I might have to…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
OH, and I’d like the uniform without the uniform cap bc of Riker’s hair🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Whenever you have time, could you draw my boi Riker? 👀
Name: Riker Franz Schind (you can just include his first name, lol)
Age: 26-27
Gender: Male
Clothing: Black WW2 Era SS/ Totenkopverbande (Death Head Unit) 1st Lieutenant officer uniform (I can provide pics if needed)
Time period (Or the time period…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, btw, do you have a picture of the tank-top. I’m not a fashion person so I have no idea what “something Kawaii” means. haha
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! I’ll get to work this afternoon!
a very cute, girly-girl, energetic vibe
That is completely not me, so we’ll see how this goes. lol. 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Hello, I haven’t heard from you in a little while! Just wanted to make sure this got to you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @grcr @freed_and_redeemed
Btw, I thought I’d tag a few people and mention that I’ve been sketching characters if anyone is interested. I started the forum here.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! Yes, the characters are from the prologue and Chapter I shared. As for quotes, I actually don’t find it hard to come up with them at all. I just th9ink of the characters and the quotes come.
Freedom’s Fire, which also features Riker/Leon as the MCs, is set to hopefully publish this Summer 👀
OH Y…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
She wouldn’t want to join the gang probably because she’d see them as failures or something, but we could have a Wednesday personality (if you don’t understand, it was a tv show. I’ve only watched a review and a vid called “best Wednesday quotes” on youtube but she seems pretty funny…in a dark way) I just wouldn’t be able…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This can be a new type of creature or a misshapen bear, you guys choose.
Silvanis
Silvanis stiffened at the sound of a twig snapping, but he thought at first that it was just one of the group being loud.
“Did anyone else hear that?”
The whisper arose Silvanis’s suspicions. Closing his eyes, he turned to look at the back of the group. A few…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys!! I just discovered this character creator online and I really like it! It’s pretty customizable and I’ve been able to make the avatars look a lot like my own characters. (And for you fantasy writers, you can choose unnatural skin or hair colors and add ears or horns. 😉 ) Just wanted to share the link if y’all want to check it out!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, thanks!!
- Load More
