-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I have a Tenz scene!
@ellette-Giselle @grcr @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @whoever
It’s not that great, so don’t go in expecting much
Tenz brought his knees up to his chest, resting his cheeks on his patella’s, and wrapping his arms around his legs. His large, childish eyes looked from Roan resting on t…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I propose they fight it, mainly cuz Silvanis would not run in a hundred years.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Silvanis
“Trevor’s right. There’s nothing better than getting into a fight.”
Fairy elbowed him in the side but Silvanis didn’t even wince.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Book 3 will mostly be Leon/Riker back home to help others in Germany (since they both live in the USA now) but also realizing, while helping others, that they’re both still battling with some of the things they did during the war and in post war Germany
For Leon, that mostly involves him still working through his grief (with a realization that he…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Thank you. It’s maybe COVID, but ehhh, I’ve had covid twice already, so I’ll be fine😂 Ty tho💖
Freedom’s Fire (Book 1): Start of the story; Leon/Riker’s journey during WWII; Leon’s plunge into Hatred; Riker’s plunge into Guilt/Shame; ends with an unfinished life story for both of them (spoilers, but🤷🏻♀️)
Broken Shackles (Book…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @rae @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
I’m trying to start to plot out Leon/Riker’s 3rd novel, simply bc I need to AND with being sick, my brain doesn’t want to handle Broken Shackles right now😅😂🫠
But anywho, for a long time I’ve thought about their 3rd book st…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Why, thank you💖 But I’m afraid you will have to wait. I have two more books to finish in my current trilogy (one I haven’t even started yet 😂🫠) and possibly other projects. But thank you for your support <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*throwing a fit because I want more!!!!!*
ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!! I love it!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @esther-c @grcr @keilah-h @anyone-I-missed Thank you all for your kind words💖 And I’m happy to hear about everyone’s writing progress! <3 And even if your writing progress is slow, don’t worry, everything will come together in God’s perfect timing💖 And everyone will know when Freedom’s Fire is released, don’t worry :3 @whaleke…[Read more]
-
freedom and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks. I’ll see what I can do.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
he doesn’t have much facial hair though except for the occasional stubble when he hasn’t shaved
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
here’s a couple for reference (have to do 2 separate posts tho😅)
👇

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and here’s a reference pic for Riker

and if you also want to look up an actual person, I low-key imagine him looking kinda like a mix between this image and Garrett Hedlund😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Here is the next section.
“Aaron! Aaron, wait up!”
Aaron turned and saw his friend running down the road to catch up with him. “Hello Peter.”
“Aaron, what on earth is going on?” demanded Peter.
“What do you mean?” asked Aaron, leaning against the fence that ran next to the road.
“You,” exclaimed Peter. “You’ve been acting…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Got it.
No problem about the name. I just copy and paste everyone’s tags. otherwise I would never get it right. haha.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Does this take place in the real world, or in a fictional world?
Oh, a fictional world. I thought that was clear with the country names. It’s a fictional world, but the story could have taken place in the real world. (i.e. not fantasy or something like that)
Aaron is 18. Did I not say that? I did in the first draft. whoops.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@estelle-giselle
Yes, pls include the armband!!
Hehe, yessss, old fashioned fashion just has a certain…beauty to it. 👀💖
and i totally get what you mean about drawing the skirts/dresses…being a historical fiction author, all of my girl characters wear skirts and dresses, so I get it😂
- Load More
