-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My nights aren’t exactly normal.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have weird moods where I look up GSW stuff for no reason, also TBI’s, that’s how come I knew about that with Nahim. I have saved articles about extreme stress symptoms (for once, it was actual research for something I am going to put guess who, Nahim, through) and other nights I’m pondering headache-causing charries
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No name yet
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I literally read swamp legends before bed one night…actually didn’t get nightmares…and these are some points I liked and remembered (as much anyone can like Crepy swamp monster stories, ugh). It was a very odd night.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He he
Here we go…
- Sucks ppl under
- Stinks
- Creates enchanting light
- Kills without thought
- Pulls them in
- Glowing green eyes
- Creates illusions
- Strong
- Never really shows itself except in creepy shadows
- Serpentine
- Gas
Welcome to my random notes! Most the others are in my head in the shapes of twisted shadows and greys and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Would anyone like to hear my brainstorm ideas???
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Found it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah! I’ve got the swamp almost ready and bubbling! Just have to find the one notebook in my messy room and among what feels like hundreds of notebooks…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk! My charrie probably will just avoid straight out telling a lie and straight out telling the truth.he has no open wounds, so unless Queen Silvae mentions he couldn’t see for a minute or so, or Nora or Kate realizes he got hit pretty hard a couple times, they will probably ignore him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dragons:
Jonas: tundra/ice, ocean/water
Esther: desert/sand
Sara: mountain/storm
Rae: volcanoes/fire, swamp/gas (and everyone will get nightmares!)
HighScribe: sky/wind
Keilah: Â forest/jungle, cavern/earth
No leftover
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’s not gonna listen to me, I can tell.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes!!! I should do that! Nahim, give Queen Silvae to Fennin and go fall asleep!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry, Jep, Angere and Rigere are dedicated vilians
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol
Sure! That works, also, we need to get Nahim to rest again…then I think we’re good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why is she eating my notifs? I mean, I’ve done nothing to offend her.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sara and I nicknamed her after she posted a mysterious post on Dark Castle (RP) and ever since, every technical problem is blamed on Wyoh.
I got the name from one of my fav books…I had my mind on MYCROFTXXX
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Now she’ll probably be angry justcuz you didn’t knpw,…that’s Wyoh for ya.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She’s the ghost of KP, she haunts each topic searching for posts to devour. She serves no one and obeys no one. She is easily offended and mercy is a word rarely on her vocabulary. She annoys each member in her own way. Wyoh is our horrid technical ghost *shivers*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! You asked for it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not getting all my notifs! Elizabeth tagged me above, and I only received yours!
- Load More
