-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Horses
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“Good to meet you, Sv-Svlees? I’m sorry, I’ve never heard your name before.”
It’s kinda hard to insult Igua.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Auuggh, that’s going to be so sad! XD But it sounds like a good ending for the story and the character arcs, it’s just… 😭
Anyway, I think if that’s what feels right to you… then do it. It will definitely be more powerful and emotional if Amir dies in Dabir’s place, but personally I feel like a government that would allow that is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“I’m sorry, but he just explained it all in very simple lingo, so either you have an IQ of two or…three.”
Igua facepalmed. “Let’s not insult anyone Dyke. Name’s Igua, spelled I-G-U-A. Thank you. Artificial means manmade, opposite of natural. Intelligence means smart, opposite of dumb. Circuits are…Circuits are like Dyke’s o…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Me too!!! Abe is so sweet!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim has visuals, but I feel like my charries are always in the thick of everything, I think I’m just gonna sit this one out.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“What’s an AI? Coffee beans aren’t actually beans. Where are you?”
“AI is short for artificial intellectuals who don’t drink burnt plants.”
“Dyke! It just stands for artificial intelligence. I know, confusing. It was to me when I first heard it. And you can’t see him cuz his circuits are back home, but he comes along with me via t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Realn? This man is a Realn? Glace looked him up and down. Metamorphian tech.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“Who are you? Actually, I don’t care. You’re probably a psychopath like everyone else here.” One of the women turned her attention off the rock-thingy and looked at Igua.
That seems to be the question of the moment.
“I’m Igua Dyke Cloak, Mainlanish Realn who killed the fallen elf Angere and the person everyone seems to think is so…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think only two of my well-known charries are full human, Nayhelm and his brother.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who’s gonna knock Snake out?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Note: Glace is only about half to a quarter human. Igua is Wondian human (homowondias! XD) with a dash of Wondian Elf, he’s Mainlandish/Realn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen!¡!!!!!!!!!!!¡! I actually just thought of it, Igua, Glace and he would go well! Especially since Igua used to have the thing of panicking and saying they’re all gonna die, and he is over confident too! That’s how he has crashed into mountains…more than once.
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! I wondered if I had been forgetting someone when Igua arrived when I saw that. I mean, Dyke doesn’t really act like AI, more like a real person.
MYCROFTXXX
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
Some more….
A week later, Albert left for Little Springs. He never said goodbye to me, and I wished I could apologize for what I’d said. But I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.
The day after he left, I was in the barn milking our cow, Molly. I heard footsteps enter the barn, and turned to see Abe app…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Seconds turn to minutes, and minutes to hours. Hours become days, and days are weeks. Weeks are months and months are years. Years to decades, decades to a century. Time just keeps goin’ on, and it ain’t gonna halt for you.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m bored at looking at the same update.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“So this is your first time eating pizza. I don’t know how you survive.” Chase finished his first slice and haltingly reached for another, his movements and eyes seeming to ask permission from Fynn every second.
“I-I didn’t – ” Actually, for most of his life he had gone hungry, sometimes he almost reached the point of starv…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
Igua narrowed his eyes, leaning his weight onto his cane, a habit he had developed.
“I don’t think I like you.”
I don’t like him either.
“Quiet your circuits, Dyke! Who are you? You don’t look very Realn or Mainlandish.”
- Load More
