-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“You will explain it to me!” Glace was at Klethen’s throat, lifting him up and slamming him to the wall. Klethen kicked and thrashed, his hands at his throat trying to pry Glace’s fingers away, but Glace wouldn’t budge.
“I have killed armies of people like you by myself. I’ve approached an entire legion, weaponless, and slain them all, by…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas just had a conversation with a horse 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I-if I come, I’ll just stand in the back, if you don’t mind,” Chase replied.
Callie smiled. “I don’t mind. I’m just glad you’re coming.” She bit into her pizza. She felt Fynn’s gaze on her and turned to face him. He was giving her a questioning, uncertain look.
She still has a slight smile on her face as she…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim paced thoughtfully at the edge of the fire light, not wishing to go to sleep. Dathaln was tethered to a nearby tree, with a long enough rope that he could graze. Nahim kept his hand on his hip, near where hung his sword. If he had to, he would pace there all night, undisturbed. Anything to keep any strange creatures and his nightmares away.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awwww, Rikerrrrr 😭
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
His headache is probably better, because I think it’s been a day or so since the scene with the fire.
Yes, but even though its days after, my research says with a severe TBI, and not resting, he would be seeing months of symptoms. Apparently, veterans often take longer to recover TBI’s than civilians. Needless to say, Nahim is still fig…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Would ya charries like to meet a good ol’ mormaka, downscaled?
Imagine a heat hating, ice hating monster with highly acidic saliva, large teeth, horny head (kinda like a bewilderbeast from httyd, just a little different) the approx body shape of a triceratopsian, but with three large claws on it’s feet. Long, strong tail with a knobby…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think Nahim still has his headache, right? He got a severe concussion, rested but is not resting, and never submitted himself to be healed. Yeah, he’s got a headache.
BTW, I purposefully created that plot tool with Fennin freaking out and thinking Lillen’s old enemies had entered Lillen. If the stakes don’t appear high enough, and we want more…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wild mustang or calm Lusitano? Answer me! Nih, I know the answer, wild mustang. You, my friend, have had a taste of a real equestrian expierance, but ya look at it wrong.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace spun araround, looking at Klethen.
“Them? Explain yourself! You gave fear.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen! I suggest you learn about an animal before you decide to hate it! I’ve met horses that would plain out be awfully embarrassed if ya fell off, so much so they take it easy on ya. I’ve met horses who you could walk under and they wouldn’t care. Dumb sometimes, yes. Little brats sometimes, yes. Wild in the field, yes.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, but, bud, I wonder what ranch pony ya ride. A wild mustang or a calm Piroutteing Lusitano? One with a double twirl (I think that’s what it’s called) or a kind, brown eye?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen is so sweet! Though, bud, ya gotta work on that hatred for ponies. Ever seen their cute wild eyes?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk why, I just feel like it.
Glace
Glace sighed. Why did everyone demand his name? He didn’t care, he just wanted to go back to his apartment, crash on the couch and finish that program for his employer. Tomorrow will be gym day, and he’ll be out and about, with everyone staring at the strange Glacen Ire. If he was lucky, not many people would…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Poor Liv!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’ll have to ask Glace directly, Glace is not in a welcoming mood.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Crisis after crisis, injury after injury. This was to much like all-out war than just a perilous quest. He looked into Ottoline’s face, he hated seeing others hurt.
He hated war. -
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dyke
“Bad mood all day, all year is my vote.”
- Load More
