-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Cole Ulrich
Cole leaned back in his chair, his face expressionless. His eyes scanned the faces of each guest, reading their thoughts and studying their behaviours. Finally, he set his hand on the table, and tapped out a sort of tune on the edge of his plate.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim
Nahim picked up his pacing around the camp edges again, even though Nora said he should try sleeping again. Fennin took Nora with him to find Tren and Carrie. Ellis, Snake and a few others were interrogating the newly-wakened Vethe. The rest either slept or talked quietly. Nahim sighed, wiping the sweat from his forehead.
War was chaos -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tren
Tren looked skeptical, before seeing the blackness of Silas’s arm. His pale blue eyes widened, and he approached, gently taking Sila’s arm.
“That cat bit you? Didn’t it?” Tren didn’t wait for an answer, he pulled the canteen hanging on a strap from his shoulder to his hip over his head. “Hold out your arm.” Slowly, Tren poured…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is it the kind of thing that you have to practice at home, too?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you enjoy it? I’ve never taken karate and probably won’t ever, but it sounds interesting enough.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You take karate?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @rae
Adeline
As the guests began settling themselves into seats, Adeline took a seat with Liliana and the two McKinley girls. The buzz around the hall dropped to silence as Mr. Baumann stood in front of everyone. A frown flickered across his face briefly as he scanned the room, but he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright…I’m gonna call my Cole from the ashes of my life where he lies, brush him off, and shine his medals.
Cole was my hero as a young child, he did every brave deed I could think up, in a WWII setting. I don’t remember him much, since when I hit the mark of ten or so, I waved goodbye to him and many others.
Cole has black hair, and deep…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HELP!!!!!!!
MY IDENTITY IS BEING STOLEN!!!!!!! -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yay, we’re back!
I literally just created a whole new family of characters lol. I might end up turning it into an actual story if I feel like it.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
These are good questions!
So number one, what do you dislike about a lot of contemporary? (especially ones with teenagers and younger adults)
This might just be me, but I don’t like stories that are super gooey and romantic, or at least stereotyped romance that’s not realistic. Don’t get me wrong- I enjoy a good romance, but when that’s…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge are you Calvinistic? (No pun intended)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
His arm looks a little thin now that I look at it…
@Loopy, I think I could use those perfectionist tips!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
So, I took you’re advice, found some reference pics I liked and started drawing. I messed up one within the first thirty seconds and couldn’t find a good eraser, but once I started again and got in the grove…🤯 I CANNOT believe how fast and easy that got! It usually takes…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m trying to write 1000 words a day in my WIP, and it’s going okay…
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Poor Chase, I’m in his head right now, and the darkness int here is like… 😭😭😭😭
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“Are you sure that’s just it?” Calie asked in a soft voice, trying to catch his gaze.
“Do you want the lie or the truth?”
“The truth.”
“I-I… I wasn’t doing my homework…I was, I was…in an alley.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“I have a headache…math i-is a l-little i-impossible right now,” Chase replied, his attention still fixed upon the floor.
Callie tilted her head to the side. “Oh, ok.” She felt that there was something deeper than the surface that was bothering Chase, but she wasn’t quite sure what. “Are you sure that’s just it?” Her voice was sof…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
some other mysterious force in the universe had compelled him to take it off.
XD
Chase Duke
Too late, Callista had noticed him. She came skipping over, and Chase grew chilled. He really missed his hoodie already.
“You came!” She was way too excited to see him. He looked down at the floor, as she looked him over before saying, with a s…[Read more]
- Load More
