-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
also, @highscribeofaetherium don’t worry about critiques. While I always welcome it, I’m not specifically looking for it this time. I just need to know someone’s actually reading it and I didn’t just waste two years of my life obsessing way too much.
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Why does everyone have a job except me? 😥
Sure, I have school, but I MISS THE HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Well if you’re still alive…. I did another 500.
You messed with a speed writer girl. That was a bad idea.
I will leave you alone now if you want.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You told me to. *shrug*
Btw, I have some other miserableness things you could do if you get tired of the plank.
Oh, I wrote 500 more words while you were busy with all that. Should I post them!!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
HERE YOU GO!!! NOW DO A PLANK!!!!
Ethan followed his brother, and the two wormed there way through the small entrance into the fort. Ethan sat up and saw that Jonas was looking in an open cardboard box. “Hey, I remember this!” He pulled out a flashlight and tossed it to Ethan.
Ethan raised his eyebrows. “Dad gave me this on my tenth…
-
Esther replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
😈
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I have work today, but I’ll try to read this as soon as possible!
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth started the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I haven’t been really motivated to write recently, especially with my WIP, Guardian Angels, so, I was wondering if any of you would like to read my first eight chapters. I’d like thoughts of any kind. Thanks guys.
Here’s the Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TmvQ_8qO56smkhtSnLTN5lsJ09YLMJ-rdq0E1P6EzcY/edit
I do have more…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Okay y’all! Here I go.
Min
So one thing would be Friedrich is not left-handed, but I never specified that so that’s on me. His hair isn’t quite a wavy as I pictured, but otherwise he’s pretty spot on. I like the boots, though not quite the style I was thinking of either. Your shadin…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
My dad is a “mechanic by necessity” as he likes to say.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ikr! My dad loves that one. So do my brothers.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Alright then!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s because I forgot about that one.
HAHA! that makes sense. I was trying to figure out what you changed. lol.
Just for fun, if either of you has soundtrack suggestions for my book, let me know.
ooo, will do!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Sorry, the pencil has not inspired me. Just run with the status quo.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Ooo, I like the Charles song!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
WAY BETTER!
Ok, the magic thing is a little fuzzy still. I read it over several times and I think I have a good idea to where you could fix the whole thing very simply but make it so the reader understands using magic to stop from shattering wasn’t right.
“As time went by, we grew to love the power we had and started to allow o…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Reading now. Feedback in a sec
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Yeah, I mean, I personally prefer that whoever I’m talking to would make eye contact as well, or at least try to. But as long as they’re not like, staring at the floor or clearly not even looking at me, then I’m not offended or anything.
I do believe consistently making eye contact takes practice and i…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Honestly, that was the obligation I felt writing this, so no wonder you picked that up from reading it.
lol. It felt like it.
I think your dad has some really good advice. I would go with that.
- Load More
