-
Koshka replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
You’re welcome! I love children’s writing, and am thrilled to see someone else here on KP showing interest. Most writers here, if you’ve noticed, write either romance or YA. Not that those aren’t genres that desperately need good books, they’re just not where my passion lies. *Shrug*
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Bucky looks so good!!! I’m not an artist, but the shading ended up really good!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, I really like the second idea!!
Actually, I was just thinking about it today and I noticed that Miles likes to have things under his control, so it wouldn’t make sense why he would willingly give Audrey away to someone, where he has no control over what the rest of her life looks like. A kidnapping would probably make t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Thank you so much for your input!! You’ve given me a lot of inspiration to draw from and I loved hearing what parts of books impacted you the most when you were younger!
Write not only for their “now” but also for their “tomorrow.”
Remember that souls are the same size, no matter their age.
I gotta pin these on my wall…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I enjoyed it!!
There were a few things that I thought weren’t as good as they could have been though. I felt like Leon became pretty repetitive for at least half of the book. Isaiah kept saying similar things to him and he kept responding the same way. It did show how bitter he had become, but I did find it redundant and n…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
*goes in corner and sulks*
comes back out again.
But that’s the WRONG bombshell!!! I meant about Aaron being able to get out and him leaving them all!! Not the wall. The wall affects the fact that no one is coming to rescue them now. If there was anyone coming.
should I still have them trying to escape?btw, do you think A…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Gotcha! =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Leo
He smiled again, vaguely trying to remember how people shook hands here as stood to take the offered hand.
“Ha, no. My school years are long behind me. Which reminds me,” he glanced around the dim break room. “students shouldn’t be down here.”
He gave a half sigh. Two girls were standing in the shadowed…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin Actually…wait a minute.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Did Rory’s reply get lost in all of this?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Heyy we’ve reached 400 pages! 🎉
HUZZAHH!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Keilah isn’t active, so for now Hunter is still out in the hall where Rory left him.
Rory
Rory eyed the young man infront of him. The smile was friendly enough, but he too seemed on the alert. Training like that just wasn’t easy to shake. Rory knew that all too well.
Rory straightened and tilted his chin up a little, his feet…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Where even is Danté?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin And I didn’t see your post before sending in my last RP. Just assume he didn’t hear her while handing up on Silvia.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h (is Hunter here?)
Leo
“-just a lab table, nothing important. I don’t even think the teacher is mad at me this time. She even-“
Movement caught the corner of Leo’s sight, a blue of color reflecting off his thermos. He looked up.
A young man stood staring at him from the doorway. Something about the kid made his back…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
@loopylin Hi! Been a while.
How have you been, Loopy? -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Can you imagine:
THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE
Snacks delivered from a cloud
You could probably think up a better name than that, but you get my point XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Coughs emphatically* I don’t think we can handle any near death experiences.
uh…actually hadn’t crossed my mind yet, can you believe it? my boi falls off a cliff in a hurricane to discover his powers, fights his own school teacher, came from an abusive home, and ran into the woods for weeks so he didn’t have to leave the M…[Read more]
- Load More


Hi! Been good, I think. I’ve done a lot more creative stuff lately and I started a YouTube channel for making art videos. How have you been?
Oh, really? What channel is it? If you don’t mind sharing ofc.
I started rowing for the fall season. I actually have a race on the 28th. It’ll be my first.
That sounds fun! So you’re on a team, right? I don’t know much about rowing.
Here’s one of my videos: https://youtube.com/shorts/mb_aUKERe-g?si=MtRYGc1e03MkokAT
I’ll probably lose interest in the channel in a couple weeks and abandon it, but for now I’m enjoying it XD
Yeah. I’ll be in a four with other girls.
I just checked out your vids, and I love it!
I recognized a few drawings but I had no idea you did that much art! And I didn’t realize you drew so many Dante’s! You’re so talented!
Thx for sharing!
@rae thank you so much! Yeah I draw a lot, but I get anxious about spamming the art topic so I don’t share that much. Thanks for watching them!
@loopylin oh, don’t worry about spamming us! We all love your art!