-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@acancello Hey girl! How are you doing? I saw from your profile that you live in NC. How is the hurricane damage up there? I hope your family is doing ok!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The Agents
225 stared at the janitor, his head slightly tilted to the side. Never in his life had anyone dared to speak to him like that. They had been harsh in Academy, but no one had ever… ever belittled him!
Then 225 noticed something odd. There was a chill running up his arms. He shook the revelation aside. Flocking his blond hair f…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Of course not! He’s just trying to keep him safe…but he’s Leo so that may not look like what you’d expect. XD I mean, the first time he showed up here he was patching a pipe with duct tape.
Leo
Leo didn’t like these kids. He stared back with bored annoyance, laying one gloved hand over the fist that gripped his shirt. His…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*gasp* are you trying to do the Agents job for them!! That’s disgusting!! I hope he doesn’t die!
nah, he won’t die. I guess he’s been through a LOT worse. But still……Rory
Rory closed his eyes tightly, trying to breathe evenly. He could hardly get a breath in the tight space. Sweat streaked his face and he felt his chest tighten. Ev…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Sorry, this is hilarious.
Leo
Agents. Rory was shaking so hard the bucket he was sitting on clinked faintly. Footsteps sounded down the hall, coming closer. Closer.
Great blue stars. Leo clenched his teeth, casting a calculated glance around the closet. Mops, brooms, bottles of cleaner solution, an industrial trash can.
An…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Rory
Rory still sat on the ground. He was shaking, and when he opened his mouth to speak his teeth chattered. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why did he ever hope that he could get away? Now he was done for, and he had dragged Leo down with him. We’ll never escape!
Leo stood waiting, and after a moment, Rory looked up and spoke, his voic…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
We’re allowed to, it’s just sort of the basis for why everyone’s here. Plus we’d still be pretty connected to the school.
Gotcha. Let’s go fluster some bad guys.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Leo
Rory slammed into him. He gasped and stumbled backward, snagging a doorknob to keep from falling.
The door opened behind him and he went down, pulling Rory with him. An assortment of mops and and cleaning supplies caught his fall.
A janitor’s closet.
Quickly, Leo pushed the door shut with his boot. They sat in silence for…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
as long as we’re “allowed” to RP out of the school then yeah no problem. we can go wherever Leo wants to take him! By all means, pull Rory out of school! It’s better for him. Lol
Sounds like a plan! Now that we’ve established that there are Agents on school grounds Leo can get his stuff and try to get out.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
This’ll be fun.
I was thinking they’d get out, but not easily (so we can have more fun), but if you have another idea, please go ahead. Leo’s focus right now is getting Rory and himself out the mess they’re in. Where would they go? That depends on what you want to do. They could go to Leo’s apartment, or hanger, or somewhere…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
are you wanting Rory to make it out? I’m assuming not, because if he does where would he go? I’ll foil things for the moment, but not to badly. Then he still can get out if you really wanted him to. Forgive me for moving Leo again. 😬
Rory
For moment Roy just stared at Leo. His head was spinning and he was totally trying to put the pie…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Sorry it’s mostly Leo jabbering..
Leo
He stared at Rory for a moment, then slowly smiled. Didn’t Silvia always say God had a sense of humor?
“Yes Rory, you’ll be safe with me, Lord willing. I may need an assistant, who knows? However, our first priority is to get you out of this building undetected. We can figure out the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Thank you ladies so much!!! This info is super helpful and I’m sure I would have had to dig through too many articles to get it otherwise. 😖😂 I appreciate your help!! 😊
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you hear about some crazy bill they are trying pas in congress and decide to take it to the extreme and create some really messed up world.
You know your a writer when you go to a party and spend the time leaning against the wall staring at people and listening to conversation rhythms and watching how many times…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
(Line is dark on this one.)
5.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
4.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
(I made the line the same color as the font)
3.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
2.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
(Yikes, I just realized I didn’t post the watermarked version! Yeek!)
Okay, how about this…….
1.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, btw, did you see that Joe Sutphin also did Watership Down as a graphic novel?!?! We have several copies of that one too. He is such a good artist!
- Load More

@hybridlore
Hi! Thank you so much for thinking of me, that means so much <3
Thankfully we are pretty far from Asheville, and just got a ton of rain, no damage here.
I saw below that you're in Indiana. Are you doing Ok?
Glad to talk to you again 😀
Of course, girl! I’ve missed you. ❤️
That’s good! I’m glad. I’ve heard it’s horrible in some places. Yes, I’m doing great! Back in Georgia now, our power’s back on. Same thing here, not much damage here, but lots of trees fell down and messed with the power lines. Thankfully everyone is pretty much back to normal now. My family is thinking abou…[Read more]
Oh, sorry, I misread that😅 Its great to hear your OK.
I’ve heard Indiana is really pretty, have you fully decided yet?
We haven’t been doing much lately. Just tons of school and me and my brother are trying to decide what to be for Halloween. Does your family dress up?
No, that’s ok! Sorry about the late response. My family has not made any permanent decisions but is looking for houses in the area and my mom’s talked to a realtor here about selling our house. So we’ll see.
Yep, we usually do! I think me and my sister might go as cowgirls this year and my brother is going to be a clown basketball player? lol.