-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
So, the website isn’t loading for me. But I know they send out a video with help to figure out how to navigate stuff. I know it’s super overwhelming the first day, but you’ll figure it out in no time.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t see myself in there.
I don’t see anyone.
i hate navigating new websites. lololol
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
I sympathize with the soundtrack issue. I imagine scenes and plot points behind almost any instrumental song. But when it’s from Apollo 13, which I have never watched… I’m not perfectly comfortable just connecting the two. And of course it fells awkward to explain to people. XD
Like, no. My book has nothing to do with Lord of the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Love it! The ending is intriguing. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @esther-c @liberty
I guess the Chickadee tent was filled all the way, or they’re not doing it this year? I’m in Sunrise Peak
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
LOl! It is kinds my profile here too, so I might have to apologize for being confusing. XD
CWW has some good memories though…
I can totally see that in your writing. For some reason that sentence just sounded a lot like some of the shorter snippets I’ve read from you.
Really? Now I’m curious. XD I’m always interested in how my w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, I forgot Marcel was taking Ellie. I don’t know how. I love a good friend dynamic. Those two are so cute.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Spending too much
money on books. Again.
To-Read list never
seems to get smaller.idk if that’s a bad thing…….. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!
Oh you’re gonna pay for that.
If they’re tent is full up maybe we can snag one together if I join.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
idk why it’s unfortunate that the first is true for you! It’s true for me too! 😁
The drawings are coming along. I started all three last night. I threw away the one for theducktator because she didn’t turn out the way i wanted her to, so I’ll have to start over. I finished Hybridlore’s, and Carrot Cake is almost done. I like…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*gaspeth!*
Rory lost his date!
Hahahah!!!
Not that dancing would have been good for him. He would have freaked out and killed something or run……… buts still. It’s the principle of the matter. *British sniff*
lololololololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That blasted group is constantly threatening me and stealing my characters. *crosses arms indignantly*
lolololol
And, I’m sorry, but after meeting you in person, you’re too sweet to be a psychopath <3
Aw, thanks!! That’s so kind of you! 🙂
It’s a title I earned on KP after threatening a character Highscribe liked. XD I guess I’m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay…. yes that about matches them!
You haven’t mentioned their biggest character difference which is a slight flaw for each of them. We’ll see if it gets picked up later on. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More
