-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Jasper
Jasper directed his focus on Wilhelm. The way the young Kemp boy had said those words… He had hardly spoken at all, but there was a quiet conviction behind those emerald eyes.
Jasper played with his sword hilt, which was encrusted with pale green gems. He absent-mindedly scratched at the gems with his f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth
Moth stumbled back when Lucian pushed him. His antennae flattened into his hair. For a split moment, an unidentified feeling burned in him and there was a primal urge to push Lucian back. But the feeling drained away a split second later.
Ellis had collapsed; he was in Lucian’s arms, limp, as if unconscious. His eyes glistened w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Reading through this i’m starting to wonder if anyone’s gonna get outta here
i don’t want them stuck forever because that’s kinda sad but I also don’t want them to leave this hilarious traumatized probably neurodivergent friend group lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
@rae how did I never reply to this
if you poke him, he turns into liquid
lollllll
also yeah i get what you mean
If anything out of the three Soldier is actually the one that would think putting someone in a dress would be funny. Sniper would stab you if you got close with anything of the type lol, he’d honestly rather wear rags (if you r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
Lu: *Glances at the girlfriend, then back at Gabriel* “It… It looks like you’ve already gone fishing.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
(Late reply, sorry. School.)
Lu: *Gives them the whale eye treatment* *Long silence* “Hey, um… There’s a child in the room.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium That’s cool!! Also, thank you!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Huntress
Mel giggled as she offered up the comics for Lucy and the rest of us to borrow. “Mom and Dad are gonna be so surprised when they come home and see you guys.”
I wondered if she knew that this was just an illusion, that her mom and dad probably weren’t here.
Or was it?
I fingered the pages of the comic book…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium Epiccccc. You thinking of just using it for sculpting, or are you going to animate too?
I’ve modeled a few dragons–actually, they’re free to download here if you’d like to play around with them:
h ttps://ko-fi.com/s/d29327e5a3
h ttps://ko-fi.com/s/a3a68f2714
Hopefully kp won’t eat the links lol. idk if you’ve done…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium blender as in the program?
if that is what you’re talking about, cool! how far have you gotten making something?
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 month ago
Ok so first of allllll, sorry for replying an entire month late 😭
Second, I think Jonas made some really great points! I totally agree with him.
I’d also add that there’s a reason cliches and tropes exist–and that’s because they work. Oftentimes they can be overdone and end up boring and predictable, but they can also be…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
You did fine! It was fun to read. I really like the spy concept. We just need to predict how the boys are going to be shuffled around, since most of them are in convos or predicaments right now. We’ll figure something out!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
I’d say the rp is sleeping, not dead ;-p
Jasper
“I elected to come here. My dear mother said it wasn’t necessary, and my dear sisters wanted me to stay behind. But although I appreciated their concerns, I dearly wanted to get out of the nursery. I had to kill two of three darlings,” the Firstborn joked.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
He frowned, then took a small, black earpiece out of his pocket. Bryce shoved it in his ear, listening as the robot-assistant greeted him with artificial happiness.
Since everyone is from the same world, and everyone else is accustomed to a less than modern tech level, we must assume Bryce is from a superdeveloped country or something…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Here is the intro, with just a few small edits!
~.~.~ Royal Academy RP: New Intro ~.~.~
With the many glowing windows of a bustling manor, and the softly veined pillars and floors of a palace, the Royal Boys Academy seems to want nothing. Its double doors are carved with fantastic creatures, sometimes touched by the vines that grow…
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Moth can take his time making friends who are actually…friendly…
*Squints at my character*
Moth: *Frowns* “Begging your pardon, but Ari is perfectly friendly. I don’t understand what you mean.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
My author doesn’t usually trust me with stuff like this. But it’s obvious she thinks I’m inordinately fire. She’s prob making a mistake.
I’m not in school rn. I play the guitar, usually electric if something hasn’t destroyed the cables or whatever. That happens a lot. I’m Baztian. I also like energy bars and bacon cheeseburgers…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
By the way, Moth will find Ari after dueling with Ellis. He made a promise last night to spend time with Ari and fully intends to keep it.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
His name is Bryce Callan Sullivan. He works as a student/agent in a society and he works to recover lost legal files, information about certain institutions and other stuff like that. He can attend the academy (disguised as a prince) to determine whether or not the school is a threat to his society.
That sounds really interesting,…[Read more]
- Load More

