-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
That reminds me of a really cool, sweet mom at church (one of my favorite people) who approached me with a YA fantasy book. A friend of hers, whom I didn’t know, had written it and wanted some feedback from teenage girls.
I and my friend read it, and we coincidentally had one favorite character that stood out. She was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolllll
tbh I’ve never made characters completely based off people I know. I’ll let them make self inserts and put them in my stories, but it’s always them in charge of who it’s gonna be.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey that sounds way more developed than when you originally had the idea! I remember when you started getting hyped up for it. I like the structure, even though I haven’t read Lunar Chronicles, so you could have pretended it was your idea and I would have never noticed. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
This one’s my fav

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes I can relate to the thankfulness of God’s mercy (no chance I deserve it)
It’s mostly in the brainstorming phase
Ooh cool
Yeah I think for me I had to take a complete step back in a way to show God I’m willing and because of that I think He was able to open my eyes to the in-person peopl…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore I think so.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Though we haven’t had any new people for a while… I wonder if Kathleen has stopped like checking people in. 🤷♀️ It used to be, like, every weekend or two we’d get a handful of new folks.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Weird. I can’t even remember how they let me know I joined… probably an email. It’s worth checking.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow yep! I have a channel! It’s called The Slate Dragon. There’s nothing really worthwhile on there yet, just me testing stuff out.
I use Blender for animating. It was easier to learn than I thought, but it is pretty tedious (It took me over 3 hours to make a 15-second clip).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow let me know what he thinks!
@hybridlore @whalekeeper My brother wants to join, but so far they haven’t let him in or sent him an email or anything. (That second one might be because he never checks his emails though, lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley ooh interesting idea!
you and @freed_and_redeemed are making me feel better about the fact that I use the exact same characters for like 5 different fanfic plots lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I have mental health stuff, but I wouldn’t attribute all of it to oldest kid responsibilities. For me it’s a factor among other factors, not the cause.
Same. I think my OCD actually contributes a lot to me being bossier as an oldest child, because I like to have things a certain way.
Same. That, (and my obsession wit…
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I think my parents have just given up trying to make me go to bed. I was up past 2 am reading the other day.😅 How many little siblings do you have? I have 5.
Yep, mine gave up too. 😂 I have five younger siblings, three boys, two girls.
@smiley @hybridlore @idk?
Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes nodded in thanks to Percival, and wrung her hands a little, twisting her skirt in a rare moment of nerves. “That would be… good. Thanks, Percival.”
No one else seemed to be greatly hurt. Emeline had returned, and Hugo was unscathed. The two brothers were interacting out of earshot. As the young fighters regro…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow I have animation models for all of them but yes, he is so far the only one that’s been used in my finished animations.
I have a little saga going with him befriending a How To Train Your Dragon night fury lol, but I haven’t released it on youtube yet -
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, I love that verse!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley yoooo welcome back!!!
Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work and by the end you have mental health issues and then struggle for the rest of your life
Nah, it was never like that for me. Although I also only have one sibling, a brother, so…..
and I agree with Whaley, having my bro look up to me (or at l…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah. We used to write together but never really got too far into anything. She still loves to read but I don’t think she’s written in a while. My brother hasn’t really shown any interest in writing, either, so I guess it’s just me.
Lol. I remember Lydibug, though… she was around on the RPs for a while. My sister de…[Read more]
- Load More
