@koshka
Active 42 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore they’re sisters??
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka is this true?
bruhhhh how did I never know that I’ve been interacting with you two for years and thought you were completely unrelated!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Wait… are y’all twins? I know you’re sisters. 🤨
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!
Time continued to pass, and the days grew warmer and longer. Joseph thrived as he spent his days working hard in the fields and the evening studying with his brothers in Christ, or fellowshipping with the Caddick family. It was during this time t…
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s a crazy fun hobby! 🥰 I’m glad it brings so much joy to you.
@everyone
Thank you for all the help! I have a thesis now, and I have an abstract idea proposal this next week. I’m glad I’m choosing a historical topic instead of something else, because I felt really pressured to do something psychological or theological, and I’ve be…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh you do, do you? Well, here goes a test run in that Other Idea.
The room was dim. Sunlight and it’s heat rarely made it through the windows.
Skeletal children, heads shaved free of lice, played on the coarse floor. Armenian mixed with Aramaic and Syrian. They were bits and pieces left over from the death march. Even the youngest, a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooof! That hit me out of nowhere. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ugh.
Back to the drawing board.
Rory
(good grief, *takes me two tries to spell my character’s name right!* It was a crazy night.)
Rory balanced on the windowsill and looked down at Leo.
It was a far drop.
He chewed on his lower lip. Well, at least if I fall and die it will be quick.
Maybe.
Rory let out a slow breath and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*grabs your foot and yanks you to the ground* REVENGE! ⚪️💨 x 8
Here’s your five hundred words
The train platform was busy and crowded, the air buzzing with activity. People pushed and shouted. Trains whistled impatiently. But none of this bothered Felicity. Being Skadian, she was almost a head taller than everyone else in the c…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!! <3
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@koshka it is helpful, actually.
I need help with Slavic culture😅 I know next to nothing, and Google is not helpful💀
but I’m glad you’re excited!! I am too and honestly can’t wait for everyone to read book 3 even tho book 2 isn’t even out yet😫
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*stumbles from beneath an insurmountable snow ball*
I LIVE!
Hidden words in world unknown gleamed in her blade. Winifrith tuned it and watched the reflected fire dance across the ceiling. A blade of Elisai, forged in the breath of the Lighted One. Some things were too sacred for wonder to grasp.Â
She sheathed it home by her…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Don’t test me. I’ll target you next! 😆
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION
Stephen and David continued to grow, and Joseph found himself looking up to them in many ways. Mr. Caddick was always a source of wisdom, and Joseph found himself coming to him often. It seemed so strange to Joseph that they all looked up to him,…
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
@koshka
I didn’t know about the patent system update, that is really helpful to know… Huh… I did a lot of research on patents a couple years back but all the information disappeared from my brain after I finished the assignment.Awesome. I’ll start digging this evening.
I’m going to be doing a looooot of digging in the next five months, so I…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper I love that!!! <3
ACK
HEY!!!
how dare you.
ok, fine.
another bit of a scene for Book #3 (almost 200 words😜)
A door slammed open.
“You are either insanely brave or hilariously stupid, Herr Wagner. But given your insolence, I suppose I can see what information I may yet gather out of you. Fisher, return L…
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s okay, thanks anyway :]
Besides denser stuff, I’ll take anything I can get as lon as it’s reputable. I can’t remember ever hearing of Ken Burns, thanks for the recommendation.
I’m leaning towards researching why entertainment changed drastically within that time period. Things like radio and film. For…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a pretty specific question, I’ll admit. 😅 Any other history nerds? @koshka @esther-c @liberty @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @jonas @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @rae
Sorry for the tags if you’re not interested, guys.
- Load More
