@koshka
Active 4 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic They Came For Me in the forum Short Story Critiques 4 years, 11 months ago
Ok, yeah! Thanks, that probably works better, and might help limit the reader to the protagonist’s view point. Anything else? 🙂
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic They Came For Me in the forum Short Story Critiques 4 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Switching Gears: I'm Writing An Allegorical Fantasy Now! in the forum Biblical Fiction 4 years, 11 months ago
@gracie-j @elishavet-pidyon @koshka I could actually use some help rn lol.
I need some help with 2 things.
I’ve got my protagonist’s Desire and misbelief down but not his fear, and I’ve got of my side character’s Desire and fear down but not his misbelief
Kaithen- Protagonist
Desire: To be more then just an errand boy, to be more then one who…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Switching Gears: I'm Writing An Allegorical Fantasy Now! in the forum Biblical Fiction 4 years, 11 months ago
@koshka thank you so much! I’ll definitely be on here for some tips I’m sure!
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Switching Gears: I'm Writing An Allegorical Fantasy Now! in the forum Biblical Fiction 4 years, 11 months ago
@lydia-s @elanor @libby @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h@elfwing  @gracie-j @jenwriter17 @issawriter7@trahia-the-minstrel @maryg3 @kayleigh-idea @lucy @madelyn@anatra23 @scoutfinch180 @mkfairygirl @precious-y @beth-darlene @abigail-m @seekjustice @nova21 @hallie-jean @daisy-torres @jodi-maile @devastate-lasting @e-k-seaver…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Thank you so much! That’s one of my best so far.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Anatra replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Your book sounds very exiting! I love that idea.
Oh, I love animal books. When I was in elementary school and half way through middle school, those were the only books I’d read XD (btw I’m defiantly not saying books like that are only for kids. I still really enjoy them:)
Have you ever read…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
thx!! And…agh hehe yea! 😉 tho this is the first time the reader is formally introduced to Nyx’s ability to speak, and it’s more of a mental telepathy thing then audible voice, (tho it does sound audible if that makes any sense) he only does it to those he trusts and that’s why This is the first time Ara and Novembe…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @trahia-the-minstrel @elishavet-pidyon
I have a scene from my first draft that is completely from Nyx’s point of view. It’s the only scene from his POV, and I’m not sure if I will keep it but I do kinda like it (again it’s only the first draft so yea) but if y’all are interested here it is!)
How had he not seen It earlier?
Nyx made a ma…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@koshka oh wow!! That kinda reminds me of the fennec fox so that’s really cool!! Love that so much!!!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, nothing I wouldn’t mind reading myself, not to mention a ten year old at our church. Especially when I’m trying to make a very Christain point about the passing of mantles. No need the have my good be evil spoken of!
Ugh, yeah, it is so irritating when a word is placed in the wrong era. I mean, some words don’t matter,…[Read more]
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!
I love your titles! And your books sound cool — I love the fact you have this sibling aspect in 1 and 3😊. Nothing better than some good sibling banter and play offs. A question — are your books about actual animals, or hybrid human-animal type beings, or about humans who are part of a group that call themselves animals?
My sto…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@koshka I’m so glad you’ve asked about this honestly cuz it’s been a hot minute since I’ve really talked about Nyx as a character I think lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@koshka I LOVE ANIMALS!!! And I LOVE FENNEC FOXES!! Â I actually plan to own one, along with other animals (I have 2 turtles, and 2 beagles)
Nyx’s name doesn’t rlly mean anything except what the word means, but I thought it was extremely cute and fitting for a fox of his size, personality and just was overall perfect, and I love it so much…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@koshka ahhh!! I’m actually rlly glad u asked cuz that means u hopefully like it (at first I thought it was a bit stupid.) it is actually just the word Garden mixed up and with an apostrophe added! Ara’s homeland has a huge, gorgeous garden (based off of Eden from the Bible) so yea 😊 A’Grend is just Garden all jumbled up
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Boyeva; from Heart of Gold Heart of Stone in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 11 months ago
I like it too. It has some rather deep thoughts hidden in it. Yes, the tone change is thrilling!
-
Trahia the Minstrel started the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Okay! Hi! I’ve made this topic so we can all put up the premises of our WIPs or anything else we’ve worked on in the last or are thinking of working on in the future. Hopefully we can all enjoy a huge nerd with each other about all our stories!😊
Here’s the premise I’m working on for my current novel:
A Usurper’s Heir. A True Prince. Two Families,…[Read more] -
Anatra replied to the topic Boyeva; from Heart of Gold Heart of Stone in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 11 months ago
I like it! This is a very rallying battle song. I love the tone change.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What’s an unexpected place you got a story idea from? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
Ugh, I can’t remember…, but I have had many ideas from listening to music, especially worship/altar. For example, the soloist sings something like: “You didn’t think you’d make it through the night,/ It’s a wonder you survived,/ but you’re still here…” And a sunrise-on-the-battlefield scene pops into my head. Also I have a habit of listening…[Read more]
- Load More
