@koshka
Active 3 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
November
Whatever thoughts Vulkasin and Zlatan had prompted seemed to send Alyona and Viktor into a panic.
”You are right. We have to go.”
”Wait, what’s this about a dog?” November was still trying to keep up. His mind and body were still trying to catch up from the run through the dark tunnels, and this stranger…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
I’m sorry I haven’t responded. We’ve been busy preparing for like, four different things coming up. Although I’ve started a reply twice, neither were finished.
So! Here goes.
Alyona
Thankfully, the lady took it. She looked much better off wrapped in thick wool.
Alyona knew what a sacrifice it was for her…[Read more]
-
Jodi Maile started the topic Choosing a Writing Platform?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 4 months ago
Hello, my friends! It’s been a minute since I was last on here. I’ve missed you all!
I have a question for any of you who have tried writing platforms similar to Wattpad, for context. I recently finished co-writing a book with my sister and we’re not sure what we want to do with it yet, so we’ve decided to try uploading it to a writing site over…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
The Gang
The group came to a halt and Ara let out a breath of relief at the sight of Alyona and Viktor.
They seemed to be fine.
But not alone.
Or at least…they hadn’t been…
Ara had heard another voice. A female, by the sound of it, but when they’d gotten there, whoever it was had left.
Viktor and Alyona…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
(I’ll get to Zoe later, for now, I just have time for Milla.)
Milla
“Wait! For just a moment, wait.”
The girl leapt forward and grabbed her hand, not necessarily keeping her from going, but Milla stopped anyway. Perhaps they knew the others well enough to prevent a fight. Though, they had run from the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Ok, so now my characters are in an interesting predicament, as I’m trying to get a former hand on both of them.
This may get most interesting.
Alyona
“I… I … don’t. I’m…” the stranger fumbled for words, becoming less formidable by the second. A draft blew down the passage causing Alya’s light to dance and the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
for me, it’s @koshka I I’m waiting on
btw, if y’all want the group to separate from Alyona and Viktor so u can meet up with Feather and then we can if Koshka is ok with that because that will be a biiiig group to try and keep track of….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel @everyone-else this is everyone in the RP and their characters!!
Protagonist Antagonist
@emilysf =Zoe and Milla
@godlyfantasy12 =November, Ara, Lyn, Nyx, and Corvina
@elishavet-pidyon =Viktor, Alyona and Ocran
@koshka =Zlatan and Vulkasin
@denali-christianson = Kilied and Balorico
@keilah-h = Rinzler and…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka, so, yeah… I didn’t really explain that, heh. Bust itself is a place I made up that’s like a world between worlds where visitors come from any point in their story you/I want, and when they leave, everything they experienced is erased completely and they return like they’ve never left.
The Council of Bust is me, quite basically, split…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel this is a RolePlay involving your charries and other ppls charries! Someone else may can explain it better then I 🤣
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 niceee! I really wanna read Corvina’s story, now!!
Milla
“Thank you for your concern, but…” Viktor must have heard the voices too (it was always difficult to gauge those sorts of things, because she could no longer draw a comparison). He stopped part way through his sentence, but continued a momen…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Bwahahaha! I love how all these characters interact. XD
Alyona
A gasp leapt into her mouth. This person wanted to help them?
A mere glance showed her to be between Viktor and herself in height, but this wasn’t what struck Alyona.
The girl was dressed in rags. Brightly dyed rags, but still not very adequate.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf hey just so I’m not totally confused….is Milla blind and her abilities allow her to like mentally “see” things due to her incredible hearing or no? (Never seen daredevil and don’t know much about him but my bros and dad does!)
also could u give a short rundown about her (I have a notes I keep track of RP charries in and who they belo…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Milla
The boy and girl rushed for the warm firelight, stopping once they had reached it. The boy drew his sword, clumsily but bravely. The girl lifted a torch from its place and held it up, casting a circle or warm light around the two of them. Milla hesitated in the darkness as the boy…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Viktor
They gained the out leading corridor, passing side halls with rapid succession. Soon there would be a narrow window and they’d have some light.
How he hungered for that light!
Their pursuer was still there, but much less frightening. He nearly scolded himself for bolting in the first place. Nearly.
As…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy13 @koshka
Milla
No! She’d made a mistake! Their heartbeats which has slowed slightly at her words raced even harder than before when she’d used their names. She’d made a mistake any maybe screwed it all up.
“Wait!” She scrambled over the boxes after them, hurrying to stay close to them as they mounted the stair…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Okay, so it deleted my response, I don’t know if the original will pop up later as well, but I’m going ahead and posting this, since I thankfully have the story part saved.
I also don’t know how well this one worked out, but here goes!
By the way, Milla sounds nice! Unfortunately, she has a talent for spooking…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
So, I’m not sure how well this one worked out, but here goes!
Milla sounds nice! Unfortunately, she seems to have a talent for spooking my charries. XD It’s not her fault though.
Viktor
They were close, so close. He could feel the draft from the approaching door.
Thankfully Alya hadn’t been injured in her…[Read more]
-
AugustinaII replied to the topic Hey, I love to write in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Wow, those details sound amazing! I love how the moon really dictates their calendar and religion.
Sounds awesome!
-
valtmy replied to the topic If Hollywood adapted your novel… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting @emilysf @augustinaii @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Thanks for the inputs! 😀
- Load More
