@koshka
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 who wants to go next?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Viktor
Did the Dorwinian women fight? Viktor frowned and glanced over at Alyona. She shook her head.
“I don’t know.” Zlatan interjected. “Zey could be some villians of zis place.”
They could be anybody.
“I’ve never heard of any lady guards.” Viktor shrugged.
A door creaked open not ten feet away from them. Viktor s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka
Mikkel
Weapon ready, blood hot, heart solid stone. A small weathered door stood at the end of this passage. Mikkel pressed himself to the wall as close to the door as he dared. He felt Riker and Ezra beside him.
Voices…young voices.
“Are there any female guards that you know of?” a girl. “If not…p…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon y’all can go next if u want
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
The Gang
”Could you tell the type of song?”
”Type? What? It’s a song, idiot, how much more do ya need to know?”
November squinted, his face flushing; he was thankful no one else could hear his friend’s snarky replies.
Arabella placed a hand over her mouth, also paling. She shut her eyes and released…[Read more]
-
Hullofellowhumans replied to the topic Hello world! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Hi @Koshka! I like hot tea for sure, and if it is black tea I will most defiantly put cream in it, but fruit, green, or white teas I like without cream and with a little sugar. I honestly don’t know my favorite characters’ favorite colors, but I think Sherlock Holmes would be an olive green kinda guy. A throne over a crown, especially if it is…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Viktor
More soldiers?
They were like a lost sheep surrounded by hunting jackals.
Or walls of flames.
And dogs.
Viktor shook his head.
He didn’t know what they meant by Nyx hearing anything, but apparently the tiny fox was incredibly intelligent.
“Do you know what they were singing?” Viktor rubbed the back of his…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
The Gang
Corvina…
The name made Ara and November’s blood run cold. They’d forgotten about her in all of the chaos, but now…they remembered. She was here too.
Looking for them.
Even Lyn went silent, her eyes getting a far-off look, and Nyx’s fur bristled.
The moment faded however, when Nyx’s ears…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon sounds good to me! As for a lot of charries, it is but ya know what it’ll be fine. We all end up going for a while without RPing anyway sometimes so I think it’ll be fine if we stay as a group (but maybe during the adventure one at point we get separated with different characters (like not with our own…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Lyn & Nyx
“Thanks!” Lyn smiled, bounding off to where he’d pointed.
No clue what a cistern is…but…whatever!
Eventually, after a few minutes of scrounging around, Nyx was able to figure it out, and she was able to get out some water for herself and her fox.
Nyx quickly lapped it up, splashing it on his whiskers.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I think we should meet up with the others. If the numbers are too much at the moment, Alyona and Viktor can get separated from the group and rejoin before the Ocran Battle.
But I do want them all to meet @freedomwriter76 ‘s and @koshka ‘s characters.
This is fantabulous!
By the way, the far building Viktor keeps referring to…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
XD Lynn is great; I love her. XD
Viktor
“Hay, Vick.”
What had that blonde girl called him? Because he had to assume she meant him.
Not that he minded nicknames, but he just liked to know to whom a sentence was directed. And why Vick? He’d been called many names in his life, Little Screamer, Ami, Young Mynclais, and the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka u mean where? Cuz we already know who he is
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka can I just say I am literally LOVING the interactions between all these different SOLDIERS?!?! LIKE BRUUUUUHHHH
The part when Mikkel goes after Ezra and talks to him like a soldier is like pure GOLD FOR MY HEART!!
anywhoodle
@elishavet-pidyon u can go next btw
and hey y’all, would y’all wanna meet up bef…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Lyn & Nyx
“Slowpoke,” Lyn trilled, sliding to a stop near a tree.
”I beat you by a mile!” Nyx hissed playfully.
”Mm, sure.” Lyn grinned, looking back. She waved when she saw Alyona, sitting at the foot of a tree a few feet away. She knew the girl had followed her, and had welcome the game of chase initiated by…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka btw u wanna RP next for our group?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I understand that. I
maybe doing the same thing, perhaps even killing a MC, the father of another MC. And maybe another MC’s best friend.*Weeps*
AND THEY’RE MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!!
But that is a nice(ish) way to do it. I love Riker writing Leon’s son.
If the best friend character does, he goes in his sleep/coma, but…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Hi!!! Being a bit late is fine. Or at least I hope so, since I’ve been know to be a little tardy at my responses. 😉
Viktor
The world had grown soft with the night. Seas of stars rolled over head, and tender leaves beneath. Viktor tipped back his head and let the song of the heavens fill his soul.
“Praise the Lord of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon HERE!! And I’m gonna have to go thru and read the new RPs and new characters! And add them to my notes!
Arabella
I sucked in a breath of crisp, fresh air, allowing the cool breeze to blow strands of my hair back.
The garden was nothing like the one at home, which was to be expected. Nothing could top A’Grend after all…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
All right, time to introduce the character I was talking about. Here’s a drawing of him (that I did not make):

For the things I DIDN’T make about him:
His name’s Crosshair, for his prowess with a rifle (he can hit a target from 10 kilometers/6 miles away; in other words, he could shoot something off the top of Mount…[Read more]
- Load More
