@koshka
Active 3 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
I was just about to ask if y’all could share why you did what you did….and then I popped back on the thread…and you already answered my question.
😥😥😥😥
Seriously, though, I love the way you guys used these deaths – okay, wrong word. PLEASE DON’T TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY! What I mean…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon y’all wanna go next
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
Yup..there’s definitely hope….
*coughs awkwardly.*
I think I’ve put y’all thru enough emotional rollercoasters for a while……
😶
ANYWHOOOOOODLE
also, u can totally tell us about Alwin if ya want!
Plus, since we’ve discussed Charrie deaths, wanna talk about the why <…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka oh gurl I cry a lot lol. It’s very easy to make me cry, so when I start thinking bout that certain scene with Lyn:… I start crying….
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Who do you think it is? 🙂
And yes, @koshka you nearly made me cry. Which is funny since I’ve known about Oswald for a while, but still… *Sniffle*
I can be completely fair and tell you who does, but…
Anyway, FreedomWriter may know who it is. Sooo.
Yes, one of them is Alwin.
BUT IT’S NOT TILL THE FOURTH BOOK!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Sigh…
If you guys really want to know, okay!
So, Ive known I was gonna do this for forever now, but things have gone back and forth. It’s always been this character though….
*hands tissues to Queenie (that’s ur nickname now)*
Its….Jocelyn.
*prepares for sadness*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon OOOF….d-do I want to know?IS IT SOMEONE I KNOW?! (Have been introduce to?!)
VIKTOR IS NOT ONE OF THEM RIGHT?!
Right?! YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT TO ME! 😭
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @queen_of_alvastia what about y’all? Any deaths planned for anyone?
And hey, what about Minor character get deaths?
or maybe they’re not techn…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon SO I JUST READ UR THING ABOUT FRITZ AND IT HONESTLY REMINDS ME OF GRIMM!!!
Anywhoodle!
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @queen_of_alvastia @gracie-j @ANYONE-WHO-WILL-DARE-LISTEN
I have returned to this forum……
With a subject….of great horror….
One that brings even the greatest of writers (and most noble of readers) to their knees….…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Y’know what? I’m going to write a short rp. You guys can discover him later if you want, but it might take a while before I reply.
Jareth
There were other people!
He couldn’t tell, but he thought he heard his father’s voice in there.
Or was he just desperate?
Crow squealed, having…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help Me Steer A Conversion Conversation in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you anyway 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Cool, I 100% support ReSuRrEcTiNg past projects. I’m sorta doing that with one of my older stories… key word being ‘sorta’ XD Nice that you’re dropping magic. Honestly, it seems like a lot of books these days rely on the magic systems to catch the reader, not the characters.
So you’re a twin? (I’ve got boy twin…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka u wanna RP next
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
“Well then chaps, youngest to oldest.” The man…eighteen year-old… Mikkel bowed to him. “Viktor.”
Viktor nodded and looked up at the window. Why did he suddenly feel nervous? He’d done this – loved doing this.
He closed his eyes with a sigh and leaned his head against the stone, lis…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I can!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Anyone on? @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka I don’t believe I’ve written twins except for fun (like a fanfic or something like that!)
I luv twins, and especially when it is girl and boy twins!
I don’t care as much for female twins but that’s honestly because I like boy characters more then girl characters 🤣 unless I can ship them with a guy XD
so I also like male twins!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Welp not me so I guess whoever else wants to lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
November
Viktor had practically launched Alyona up to Riker. That left only six of the group left to climb into the tower. November’s palms began to sweat.
”Ara, November,” The boy jerked at the sound of his name, “Your turn?”
It was Mikkel, his smile sweet, but that did nothing to quell t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
That was… Interesting. He’d been too distracted watching Lyn escape certain injury by her fingernails, and recovering from the nervous shock the sight had sent through the group to notice what Crosshair was up to.
Next thing Viktor knew, the man was through the window and calling down…[Read more]
- Load More
