@koshka
Active 2 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Afternoon fine fellows! (Umm…)
Not-fellows cuz almost everyone on here is a girl!! XD
is anyone on? *taps mic* and for that fact, is this thing on?? XD
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke @keilah-h
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @eloshavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76welp….I’m making couple boards 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka oh he would TOTALLY DO THAT
if just to later be like
“OH CORI (yes he calls her Cori….she “hates” it
actually she loves it)YOUR KNIGHT HAS FOUND IT!!!” *pulls item from pocket.*And she’s like *pouty angry tinkerBell face cuz she confronted him about stealing it like 5 seconds ago*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka that’s…a good question XD! One I’m not sure about the answer too!
one because honestly…I like thieves…I know that stealings wrong…
but I feel that if he does work through it, it’ll probably be one of those things he still does, like a habit or a literal thing he can’t help, but he HAS to return whatever it is, and it becomes like a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon soooo remember when I said Corvina’s was the last for now??
yea…
I HAVE ANOTHER ONE!!
so…
this is a character you guys have never met before!!!!!
Because…
Even tho I haven’t even finished this series…or the first book of this series XD…I’m ALREADY THINKING OF A SEQUEL SERIES…. (And a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon just saw ur RP!! @koshka @freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke @keilah-h
November
It….It was over.
November’s chest rattled. He tried to focus in on a single sight, but everything was a blur. His eyes cleared, giving him ample sight of everyone. Including the fallen guards.
And thankfully none of their own had fallen….
But they were…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h @e-m-trepke anyone wanna RP?
or is it my turn….
😳
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka oh PLZ despise her.
she is WICKED!
worse then Lilith.
Worse then RIVEN!!
second only to Eder (who is the type and shadow of Satan so….that should tell ya something….)
she’s gone now…but she was….shudder…..
she died when Corvina was a girl thankfully, but that still wasn’t enough time for her to not hurt her daug…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ALSO! Luna is AMAZING!! And it’s really sad because tbh….
I DON’T KNOW A LOT ABOUT HER EITHER!!
*bangs head on tree*
AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!! *charlie brown scream*
But fr….she’s my most underdeveloped character!! Though she’s slowly getting development thanks to this forum!! It’s given me so many ideas, and I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka I hate when stuff like that happens!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yesssss!!
OK I AM SOO READY!! This is terrible but I really want this battle to be over XD 😂
speaking of….
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @e-m-trepke @keilah-h anyone one? And wanna RP?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h@e-m-trepke @koshka
All righty! Let’s get this end started.
Also, I think I might poof Viktor too, because then I could add in Reúven, and I really want to see those two together. Plus, I realized that I do need to develop the later version of him.
But then again, I COULD ADD ALWIN INSTEAD. And if I added him, I’d hav…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 no one is on rn XD but ya can’t have Lyn without Nyx!!
Nyx obviously resembles a fennec fox, but he is a fantasy creature (mix of different animals)
He has three tails, the tip of them (and maybe his bangs/fur on his head) is darker tan or brown. He has heterochromia (different colored eyes) one being b…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Oop! I must’ve missed November’s rescue.
Maybe a perfect wolf-howl-imitation will confuse the hounds…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon I’ve decided to make boards filled with pics that look like my charries! They may not be exact, but they’re close and have a definite vibe to them as well! Also gonna give short descriptions of the charries too!!
So here’s Ara’s!
Ara has fair skin, deep chocolate brown eyes and hair. Her hair is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Ok (Yes, it’s a little sad) but tbf I haven’t read the last battle, so if it is from there I wouldn’t know it. I only vaguely remember the order of the dawn treader, because I own it 😂 so I read it more frequently. And of course I remember the order of the lion, the witch and the wardrobe… the rest? Don’t even ask lol.
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h
Somehow our charries have to succeed… do any of your characters have a trick up their sleeves? Like a dog whistle?
I do know that someone has to save November.
@godlyfantasy12 I’m excited to “meet” your other characters, and see how these ones have changed!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
So I think it’s @elishavet-pidyon’s turn?? Maybe? 😂 also any ideas yall I’m what to do next in the fight? I doubt Ocran’s the type to surrender…….
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Oh no I’ve totally forgotten what the west wilds were 😂 Everything from each book gets so jumbled in my head lol.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@e-m-trepke ahh this is getting fun! @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Corvina
What a mess…
Corvina stared at the chaos as Vesper lunged straight into it, sprouting curious looks from everyone around.
None knew if he was friend or foe, but seeing as he was obviously attacking the hounds and soldiers…most seemed to qui…[Read more]
- Load More
