@koshka
Active 6 hours, 11 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 hours, 32 minutes ago
Moth
“Please, listen to me,” Moth whispered to the third arrow as he pulled it back.
He supposed he must stop imagining anything sometimes. Why did every single object and living thing siphon off Moth’s mind? It was deeply bothersome.
He had to resist getting worked up and listen to Ari’s advice. He took a deep breath a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 hours, 59 minutes ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 5 hours ago
I understand. What are you guys studying in college?
Totally understandable. I’m planning to join CWW next year too, so I’ll look forward to you being on there too!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Moth
“Violence?” Moth tilted his head. He stared at the target and squinted. “But I don’t want to hurt the hay bale. It has done nothing but grow in a field.”
He found himself scowling at the third arrow in his hand, as if it was at fault. “Everything is so eager to… It doesn’t matter. Are you saying I should imagine the bal…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Moth
Moth blinked and shook his head to clear it. “I didn’t intend for that to happen, no.”
Maybe it was a one-time accident. He motioned for Ari to walk out of the shooting range, and after making sure it was safe, he strung another arrow and shot again.
This time, it transformed into a yellow poppy, and twirled in the air b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Sorry for the late reply; I’ve been a little mentally swamped.
Moth
Moth took a look at Ari’s hand. He put the ring on and dropped an arrow onto the bow. He studied Ari’s hand position, looking back and forth between their bows, and did his best to mimic the expert. It was probably best to be sure of what to do before he pulle…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Ellis
Ellis went first. He cocked an arrow and raised his bow, desperately thinking back to the few lessons he had years before. He drew the bow and released it. The arrow managed to hit the target, but just barely. At least he hadn’t accidentally shot Ari.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Ellis
He shook his head. “I haven’t done archery in a long while. You may need to teach me as well.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
Good to hear it! XD
Such attitude, such floof.
The more attitude and floof, the better.
Did fairy’s have dominant eyes? “Never mind.
I would imagine so. I have not decided if he is a righty or a lefty.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@koshka @whalekeeper I am having trouble writing for Ellis rn, so feel free to skip my turn. He’s just there
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Thank you for the advice!
Do you know what career or career field you are interested in?
I plan on majoring in politics and economics. I might switch out economics for history, but economics is more likely to get me a job afterwards. I want to run for office at some point, but until I get to the US congress I’ll need another job…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Moth
They entered the archery range and Moth recognized most of what he saw – or, at the very least, could guess what things were for.
The range stretched on and gave room for plenty of boys to practice shooting all at once. Arrows were already flying. A satisfying thwacking sound went off at regular intervals; the arrows…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
I have an interview with the college I want to attend on Wednesday. I’m terrified, and pretty much everyone I know went to college in the 1900s and they don’t know what’s going on anymore…Does anyone here attend college/attended college/have advice about this?
Tagging some old people: (no offense lol) @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @loopylin @whaleke…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
Annnnddddd I disappeared again😂🤪
I am doing well. Tired, working a ton, squeezing writing in where and when I can. I’m bouncing between projects, with writing my Fantasy Series… (that I don’t quite know how to describe without spoilers atm bc a lot of things have changed since I’ve last…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
XD Congratulations on acquiring a NeeDoh.
Oh that’s cool. Everything takes place in the same world? I’ve never considered having a bunch of stories sort of connected in that way. My ideas are always too different to belong in the same universe. But that sounds like a lot of fun.
My brain feels like the Ene…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 4 weeks, 1 day ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Will listen to all of these in time then!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Load More
