@koshka
Active 2 hours, 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah……… unless I do it to Werner.
Also, HUSH! Don’t blow my cover!
I refer to you two as the twins because you’re the only twins I know and…. idk. It’s easier because not everyone knows your real names, and I’d end up slipping and saying them instead of your KP names, so I just call you the twins.
As for Power,…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s even funnier that Power is your brother. When I heard that, my heart nearly stopped. Then I burst into hysterical laughter!!!!!! And his age!! That shocked me even more! I think I’ll have to change a few things in Dale’s Kingdom Pen story because I described Power as a teenage boy!!!! In my mind, he seemed to be 14…or 15…I hope…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Apparently my feet changed that, which meant my story was changing itself. A terrifying thought indeed.
Dun … dun… DUN!!! XD
Nice segment. Interested to see where it goes next…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I hope you can. I’ll announce the deadline on Thursday, but I’m thinking of giving it two weeks.
By the way…I recently learned from Ellette that you’re twins with Elishavet!!!???
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That type of randomness must be preserved.
I agree. You can definitely keep that vibe and just make up the rules for yourself so you stay consistent. You wouldn’t have to tell anyone the rules of the system.
It seems like your magic comes from fantastical animals. I don’t know if that’s true, but I do think that would be a great source of…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @anyoneinterested
The next chapter is up!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YAY!!!!! I was literally just thinking about this!
Rory
Rory lowered his gaze. “You’ve seen me fight. I’m skilled. And that’s without a weapon. Give me a gun or a knife………” he shrugged. “They trained me well. I’m skilled and I’m dangerous. They want me to continue to fight for them, to train other to be like me…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka thanks! I always base my myths off something real to the storyline.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka lolll I have that issue too!
A kingdom called the Sentryborn in a story I’m currently starting the worldbuilding on has two “gods”, who were actually the twin brothers who founded the kingdom, but I’m always worrying about how I’m gonna write that without it seeming too pagan, cause I REALLY don’t want that, but the mythology I have for…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
To clarify, I meant incorrect, not morally wrong.
OHHH okay that makes way more sense!!!!!! I totally see your point!!
I do talk to God somewhat casually, but I also call him God and say amen. XD So I get what you’re saying about how He wants to be involved with our lives, and I have been taught that. I’ve also been taught that He…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@power @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @hybridlore @calyhuge @koshka @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @rae @theshadow @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @esther-c @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @beth-torres @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @smiley @grcr @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @felicity
So, I thoug…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I FEEL SO UNDERSTOOD
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAs you should be…XDXD
It’s very fun, you should hahaha
I do really love fall vibes too, *shrugs*
Glad I’m not the only one hahaha!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae thanks!
It’s okay Keilah. The other day I called one of my characters something like “my little wolf child” and “baby”.
My older sister looked at me with this blank stare and asked who I was talking about because “Isn’t he the soldier?”
lolllll
I’ve never called one of my charries “baby.” It was honestly a huge stretch to call…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, I like the Sniper one.
@keilah @koshka
It’s okay Keilah. The other day I called one of my characters something like “my little wolf child” and “baby”.
My older sister looked at me with this blank stare and asked who I was talking about because “Isn’t he the soldier?”
I do very similar things lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi @koshka!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
TRASHGRIFFINS!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, so it’s still floating around your brain like you just discovered it. I can totally see that working as a soft magic system. Is this something you want to solidify more, or is it goig to be fantastically random? (Either is great. ;])
trash griffins
I am also interested
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka That sounds like a fun world though. Love the idea of trash griffins hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka Im sorry what? There’s an Ella Enchanted book???
- Load More
