@koshka
Active 3 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2586
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
AH Koshka too
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
AH Keilah. I refreshed before attempting to rp and your post jumpscared me for some reason
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Moth
Ari barely sounded intimidated. The prospect of another adventure must appeal to him. But if Ellis was right – and he must be – it was not right for Ari to get in trouble alone. His mysterious visitor might be harmless, but they might as easily be evil.
“Why do you wish to know if this intruder will look like you?” Mot…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Moth: *Wants to protect Ari*
Ari: *Is practically twice his height, and is older and tougher*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
A NeeDoh!!
Congratulations on this life-altering milestone. May your NeeDohed days ahead be bright and full of kneadable joy.
I have one of the pink Dream Drops, but I left it at home when I came to college… I think I know what I need to get when I go back. O.O
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month ago
I remember this too… Ok, they were from when we were curating the Royal Rp Song List. Here’s his whole list as it stands now.
Wilhelm’s List
Constellations – The Oh Hellos
The New Song of Trumpkin and Come Further Up – Sarah Sparks
Blue Flower, Paradise, Wide Awake, Take This Slowly, and Shadows of the Dawn – Gray Havens…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month ago
I just remembered you guys posted some of your character playlists (Ari and Wilhelm) and I haven’t listened to them yet. I forget where to find them and I figured you guys wouldn’t mind reposting them here?
@loopylin This is also your opportunity to send me more stuff
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I like the detail in that chart of Bryce talking to himself, because he really does “talk to himself”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I shall look forward to the day it is done. 😌
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Had the same thought! I fully intend to try drawing him like that. Too busy today but might try drawing him tomorrow.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
He struck a pose he might have when dancing with other fae, twisting the upper half of his body and tilting to the side. He fluttered his hands beside each of his ears, sticking his tongue out.
I want a sketch of this. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth
“Ari. He tries to spook people with his eyes. Ignore that.”
Moth stood on the side of Ari’s fencing strip, a little distance behind the trainer, and waited until Ari could see him. He struck a pose he might have when dancing with other fae, twisting the upper half of his body and tilting to the side. He flutt…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
😛
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Ellette, please bump into the conversation if you want to. I don’t think Jasper would say anything right now. And it’s high time Wolf is given the opportunity to interject, even if you don’t think he would take that opportunity.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh naarrr! Moth!! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth
Moth sat on the bench and pulled his knees up to his chin. He fidgeted with a tuft of fur on his leg. “To be tied to the faerie lands is not an easy thing. It… is hard, really. It pulls you into an embrace but refuses to smile. Do you understand this?”
After the words came out of his mouth, it instantly seemed like he ha…[Read more]
- Load More
