@koshka
Active 1 day, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Remington
“My current theory is that he has fainted from pure joy,” Remington explained. The stranger next to them came up and took Callum’s other arm.
Callum groaned. He seemed to regain focus, and rubbed his temples. “I… faint easily. You… overwhelmed me.”
“Ah. Maybe I overstepped just a little bit.” Remington brought his left…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Wolfgang
“I can swim and row and climb. I fence and I brought my sword with me. I do some grappling as well, and other hand-to-hand fighting. And I could shoot a gun! If I had one. I want one, but Papa keeps forgetting. At least, that’s what he says. I play the piano, I’ve played for years. I’m working on my masterpiece.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
*blink*
I was only gone a few minutes…..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
that’s great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
sure you can share them if you like, either way. I may not get to this until next week as I am out of town over the weekend.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
yeah you totally don’t have to! I love him!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Marcel
“When I first got here, I made friends with a younger kid, the headmaster’s son. He was getting beat up by his own brothers.” Marcel’s mouth tightened at the memory. “We tried to report it but… nothing happened. I haven’t seen him in a while. Things happen in the open and the teachers do nothing about it. Punching matches in th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
However, he is influencing my sister.
Hehehehehhe
He is sixteen years old and already contemplating disowning his family.
We love a snarky, rebellious teenager. The energy Ari gives off is palpable, and you haven’t even written him yet.
It would be funny if all the characters were mostly clueless about other countries and had n…
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Thx! I cackled more than normal. This is why they say writers fall in love with their side characters more than their main characters. 🤣
He’s like a golden retriever trying to befriend a terrified opossum hehe
Funnily enough, if Remi was an animal, I picture something like an opossum. Just in appearances. P…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
That is AWESOME!! You can add the hat if you want, but I also love him like this too! Totally got his personality!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Remington just brought me so much unhinged joy. Thank you. XD That was splendid to read.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Wilhelm Kemp is the second son of Artur Kemp, Protector of (nameless place lol). Wilhelm is a lanky, freckled kid with golden hair, green eyes, and a serious side to his imagination. Probably around 14. Considered a Squire, but not sure the exact rank. He has the right to carry the sword, could be an arming sword, or his German long sword.(But his…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Speaking of being social
Remington
Seeing so many fresh, wide-eyed faces brought Remington more joy than he ever would have believed.
New kids were always interesting to meet. They all came from different places and cultures, and lived their lives in a way Remington couldn’t imagine. But they all had the same bright, chaotic wonder in their…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
These boys are taking initiative. I love it. XD Go explore the place and make friends and enemies! All the better to cause conflict.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Yessssssss.
Wilhelm
“We will run into others everywhere, but we should be intentional about making and maintaining friendships.” That would mean being social. The thought withered Wilhelm’s enthusiasm, but he steeled himself against it. He was being social now. It never was the conversation that bothered him, just the numbers.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Wolfgang
“No, we shouldn’t tell them at all,” he agreed. “Not yet. I haven’t met anyone but you, but I’d like to meet some others. When shall we do it?”
Meeting Jasper on the sparring grounds had just become even more important.
Oh yes….. this’ll be good.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Hehehe.
Wilhelm
“The first rule: caution.” He so rounded the their two pieces with others. He really would need to teach some of the others how to play this game, but that would have to wait. “We do not know who is a friend or an ally. Naturally, we should be making good connections anyway, to help keep the politics between our…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
really whoever you want, but I may pick Wilhelm. I’ll have to look up his description in the RP unless you have it on hand.
- Load More
