@koshka
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
love it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
ahh! Thank you!!! He looks great!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
those are so cool!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
He didn’t like things mysteriously appearing. He moved closer to the girls, primrose eyes watching the pathway warily. He knew Soldier would try the door. He’d rather he himself scouted it out first.
“You two stay here,” He commanded the girls, pulling up his mask and drawing his blades. He approached…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago

Playing with a new coloring technique.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
They totally are!
Wilhelm
Wolfgang’s second swing was more controlled, although it still sent Wilhelm’s heart up in his throat. He forced his voice into a level calm.
“Ah. That’s better… It depends on the armor, but yes. There’s little use in a weapon that can’t reach your enemy.” Once more, he edged back to give Wolfgang…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
no worries. (but i do want to see the fails too at the end, if you have them. I may really like them.)
I like realistic humans mostly, and older like teens etc. (I wouldn’t mind someone with wings or something simple like that. lol) anyhow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
There are lots of different options and I don’t know who to pick. Do you prefer drawing children, or older teens/adults? And do you prefer drawing realistic humans?
Fair warning. I began on Wolfgang twice, and I don’t like either attempt. I’ve been really tired this past week. So it won’t be done as soon as I’d like
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon @rae @theducktator
K! That would be fun. I’ll find a few dates and propose them on the topic where we normally talk about this.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon @rae
Yeah it’s crazy. Luckily the AI can’t access everything, and what it can see is very jumbled up. I think it can only see our profile pages and some of the posts underneath. I tried asking it more detailed questions and it couldn’t answer them correctly.
What did y’all use? Ch…
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
Soldier was so big and blustering, it was hard not to jump when he said something. Lucy still held Mel, but the two of them shuffled closer to look.
The stone pathway looked friendly enough, clearing away the silvery green moss and grass, and leading to the quaint red door. It had indeed appeared out of nowhere.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
do you have someone for me to draw for our character swap?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
It’s not super royal. Just a long cloak and a doublet. lol.
I’m so glad you like him though! And yay! I got the face shape!!!
Oh yes, let me see!!! (and you can still do more of him if you want… lolololol)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Ahh! He’s epic. I’ve never imagined him wearing fancy/volumous clothes before. He looks quite royal in them. The freckles turned out cute. You got his facial structure very well! It’s been one of the hardest things to find for some reason.
Thank you for drawing him!
I do have a drawing of Cassion, but it was just an initial…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
yes, it was!!
- Load More



