@koshka
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2585
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Great! I’m ready to get hit.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“I… I don’t know where… all over…” Rory blinked several times. Leo’s hands were against his face. “I feel sick,” Rory grimaced. He wasn’t sure if it was the emotions, the spent adrenaline, or the amount of times he had been hit. “The Agents had me back there,” he said slowly. He rubbed the back of his hand over his eyes, smearing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
Rory followed Leo’s gaze and saw the picture of a young man. He looked weary and depressed. He was making his way down a dusty road, his head bowed. But, just beyond him, a man was running down the front walk of a grand mansion, his arms open wide. Rory leaned on his arm, and his eyes drifted back to the picture of the shepherd. He…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sure thing! I haven’t been snowballed in a while though…it actually looks like there’s not much snowballing anymore!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
(I’m gonna cry! I want a Leo in my life! Where’s my Leo? 😭)
Rory
Something inside Rory broke at Leo’s words and tears spilled down his face. Not the violent, desperate, broken sobs he had cried before, but gentle tears. The way Leo’s hand rested on the shoulder, the way it had felt against his forehead–– Rory had never known any…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
THE FIRST ONE!!
Talk about that after you PUBLISH the book! You’ve read it a thousand times and so has your editor, you both read the first printed copy, catch all those mistakes, and then you make the big order and start selling them, only to see mistakes! *sobbing*
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I agree! I also think it’s important for the children to see their parents doing those things, too, because they imitate what is modeled to them (especially young children).
Totally!
-
Enid posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
What is the strangest reason you have ever had for tearing up?
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yay, Wyoh didn’t eat those words! You have no idea how glad I am. *sweats*
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I have… a lot of feedback. *coughs*
Thank you Linus for giving me access to this story! I have a lot of thoughts and I hope they can be of some use to you! Obviously these are my opinions, so use them as you will. 🙂
Characters:
~ Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Love Tyn. H…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
wonderful!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I think it was a combination fo the letter and how Amelia was protesting at the beginning that she was not having plague symptoms.
hmm. Okay, do you think I should take out that part in the letter? Or should I just leave it and let the reader be happy that they guessed a plot twist or else shocked that they didn’t see…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you again. I would like to do this with the illustrations in the Narnia books someday.
That would be AWESOME! Oh you really, really need to do that!!!! Oh that WOULD BE SO COOL! Please do, and post them on her and tag me!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for taking my feedback so graciously. It’s hard having stances like this, (and many others) that seem silly or foolish. I think you’re the first person to take something like this that I said and not turn around and try to bite my head off or attack me. A lot of times people will ask me questions like this, and I’m…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you! Yes, Zuko was my favourite, along with his Uncle Iroh. I love redemption arcs, and Zuko’s was very well done.
Yayy!! We should totally make (or revitalize) a topic for that show. This forum needs to experience some great fanart for AtLA, and you are definitely the best artist for the job.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I might write a fuller explanation about what I believe about this matter (taking into account what Ellette said about putting images into the reader’s mind), but the gist of it is that someone is always going to be bothered by this.
Linus has made a very harmless representation of magic. This is just imagery of humans developing animalistic t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t know what about the drawing and screenshot makes we want to scream with delight, but there is just something….. the pose, the feel, the emotion…….. MAN! That is incredible that you drew that, and I love how you took the screenshot and turned it into your own style!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, but magic is real too. The Bible says so.I think one of the most dangerous things we can do is view it as unreal and harmless.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
AAH it’s Zuko!! I love Zuko so much. Well done; you translated the anime-like style of the show to your own interpretation, and it looks great! Was he your favorite character?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t even know what to say!
THAT IS INCREDIBLE!
That is so, so cool!!!!
WOW!!! I think that’s the best thing you have ever drawn that you’ve posted on here! WOW!!!
- Load More
