@koshka
Active 17 hours, 55 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
I wore that face today for five minutes straight because I figured something out and I’m so pleased with it, hehe
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I read that last sentence and I regret all my choices to emotionally torture this poor fellow
Lucille
Lucy looked at the fist mark once more and let out a shuddery sigh. She let go of her sleeves, which she had been fidgeting with, and bolted forward.
As Gabriel’s hands lowered from tying the ribbon, she reached him and wrapped her arms a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
you and like five other people I know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
Gabriel pulled up his mask over his face, pulling the scarlet ribbon tight. The screeching had stopped, leaving behind a ringing in his ears and beyond that, silence. Gabriel couldn’t remember a time where he had heard no background noise in his life before. He couldn’t hear Lucy, all he could see was her…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I realize Lucy is being confusing. Hopefully it’ll make sense in a bit
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Why did this take me so long. This is like, the shortest thing ever
Lucille
Lucy had been standing still, and now she rocked back and forth slightly. “That’s… That’s what you were like.”
She looked from Gabriel to the fist mark in the wall again.
She smiled. Faintly, at first. Everything blurred and she found, by…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon I’ll try the link!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Got a link sent via email. Let me know if it’s not working right.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Google meet or zoom?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
You’re fine. I’m good with that time!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Yes! You?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Tomorrow sounds good! Maybe starting at 1:00?
Also, sorry I didn’t respond in time to chat, Whaley. I fell asleep on lunch break and took a 2.5 hour nap instead of writing. So, I hope you got rest too…
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I’m finally back home for a week! Yayy!
Please excuse my inability to focus on this. The other roleplay was easier to focus on for some reason. Time to brainstorm a post. -
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I’m available right now if you want! I just got back from vacation and I’m super tired, but I have stuff I’d like to write soon. Might as well try to do it now.
Or tomorrow. I’m back home for a few days before vacation starts up again.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Awesome! Would you like to meet today in fortyish minutes? (1:30) That’s when I’m planning to get my writing out. Or schedule a call for tomorrow since this is short notice?
- Load More
