@koshka
Active 3 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2586
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
You caught us in the middle of characters interacting. XDXD
Moth: *Inspects your post thoughtfully* “What is… Instagram?”
Sorry Sara, I’m not really on social media. :’) -
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like s…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 3 days ago
@rae
So they die by ways other than old age?
Lucy: *Pushes as hard as she can, arm shaking, slowly losing inch by inch* *The more she loses, the more her eyes blaze with excitement*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 3 days ago
So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?
Her design is more based off the pacific sea nettle, but I decided that the ability to reverse their ages for Cnidfolk is more like a gift than limited to a certain bloodline
Gabriel: *Pushing her hand back an inch* I bet you will.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
I love the art but was planning on responding later when I actually had time, but this… This spoke to my soul.
Art isn’t easy, that’s for sure. For every good drawing I make, there’s an abomination.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?
Lucy: “Yeah. But don’t be fast. You have to let me practice. I’m going to beat you when I’m grown up.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Looks very important, perhaps aristocratic,
Interesting. They’re often considered nobility actually. The one in the drawing herself is a queen who has reversed her age so many times she has extended her lifespan beyond what should be possible even for her kind. Yes, I have worldbuilding already XD.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
@rae
Oh cool, it’s a jellyfish merfolk!! I really like it! Looks very important, perhaps aristocratic, or just a little flamboyant.It would be cool to have a jellyfish merfolk puppet on strings.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
That would make sense. I’m very familiar with my house and it also has a lot of furniture and items, not to mention tile floors that probably make it easier for me to get my bearings. I should try wearing an eyepatch in public then I think. The experiment would be worth the risk explaining to people why on earth I’d be wearing an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
From what I understand, you do lose depth perception because that’s just how our eyes are wired. But your brain is really good at reconstructing some of that depth perception through any visual clues it can get. Obviously your brain can tell something is farther away from something else if it’s behind it. So to you, it looks the same as if…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Wasn’t planning on doing an art dump, but I do have one more piece I’d like to show

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Long time no see.
Whaley’s 100% right LOL. I would say in some respects art is harder than writing because at least in writing you have to actually read it to cringe at all the problems, for art you just glance and want to burn it XD.
But hey, I love it when people still give it a shot because it’s a challenge.
I can’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
The blue fellow in my pfp named Ari. He’s playful, extroverted, lighthearted, kind, funny, a wind elemental, and has white hair. Basically hit all my weak spots. I couldn’t survive.
I can’t help but picture Ari from the academy roleplay, but if he was a faerie like Moth, had the opposite personality, and was blue as Loops likes to cla…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Calmest reaction XD
Hey, I’m just trying to lighten the mood. Merlin is already used to his disability so he can show Baron the ropes.
Lucy: *Grabs his hand and repositions them* “You’re a big fat liar. And you’re not even a good liar. At least make it hard for me.”
Art isn’t easy, that’s for sure. For every good…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Everyone’s art is soooo good
I’ve been trying to improve my art so I can draw my fantasy characters (I at least need some character art for marketing on social media) and it’s…a process😅😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?
Meet Sergei Mikhaylov, Soviet Officer (haven’t decided if he’s Stasi or KGB (I think they were operating then??) yet) and former Soviet Soldier during WW2. I’m not completely sure about his background yet but I know he a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!
Ahh yesss, I am so excited. There are so many things in Book 3 I’m looking forward to and UGHHH I can’t wait.
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insults thrown at him were glorious! 😂
No one h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
 Although it may sound like it when I talk about some characters.
This not only happens to me with characters but also with real guys as well 💀. I have a friend who has reached “playful banter” status and I was talking about a gag gift I was going to give him (he loved it btw) and someone asked if I liked him. I told them we…[Read more]
- Load More
