@koshka
Active 9 hours, 34 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
SECOND CHAPTER TODAY
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
FIRST CHAPTER TODAY
-
Elishavet Elroi posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
Holiness and Legalism
1 Peter 1:15-16 KJV — But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.”
God alone is holy. We are called to abide in him and become like him. A further look at this passage brings up a fascinating point: the difference between Legalism a…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
a third new chapter!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
another new chapter!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
ugh. Still doesn’t work.
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
1st chapter of today.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
4th chapter today.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
pfft! Why? They’re like my favorite characters in the book.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
Another chapter.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @libertyTWO CHAPTERS
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Not that I believe everything on google…. but I do know my characters share slight resemblances to people I have seen or people I know, etc. But it’s a bunch of different teeny, tiny parts.
I see them very clearly, and so drawing them is sometimes really easy, and sometimes almost impossible. Actually, finding…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Praying Y’all!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
No sorry! I was gone like all day. Work, then my brother played two out of town soccer games…..
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I don’t know how some of you people write romance novels. I have a new respect for y’all, because this is exhausting. Not bad, just exhausting.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s a lot, haha. I bet many of them are siblings to the protagonists.
- Load More

I know I usually post poetry or other such randomness here, and I know most of us don’t read each other’s profiles regularly. I just wanted to put that thought out there. As a powerful minister of God once said, if your religion doesn’t change you, you don’t have religion. You have entertainment.