@koshka
Active 8 hours, 3 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Yes, that POV is mine. The odd thing is, only two spots are green, and it looks like the green is over the red. Everything else is still the same dark red.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Ooo! Yay!!
Okay. Jim. The gangster kid.
Here’s his mood board.
Just gang-kid stile clothes. You could do a sweater or a leather jacket, gloves or no gloves, he often wears a black beanie, but he doesn’t always wear it, so you can draw him with it on or off. Longer messy blond hair, tough kid, but has a secret gentle side.
Skinny, but…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
before Wyoh returns…..
@koshka   @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr   @whalekeeper   @power   @hybridlore  @liberty
I’ve had this for some while and wanted to share with y’all!!!
LEO

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks! That one is my favorite
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Also yes, that animation took almost 30 hours, working 2-3 hours per day for 2 weeks. What did you think of it?
I thought it was good! I know nothing about using 3d models, but that sounds like an accurate amount of work, lol.
That’s real…
Yeah. And when you’re drawing your own characters instead of the people in the refer…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Love them!
AWWW!! The second one is the best!!! So fun!
THE NEST ONE!!!! lolololol. You are getting so much better!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
love it! Really good drawing!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
You’re getting more relaxed with your poses and it’s really paying off. :] I like the Razorwhip but also the snake dragon, since its fins look like they are translucent. Maybe they’re supposed to be white, but I like them anyway.
Also I have been keeping up with your YouTube channel! That last animation you posted was very long. Must…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I love how everyone is rushing their art onto this topic before Wyoh wakes up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Ah, I see. He is also cute.
I love how clean your art is. 😍😍
I’ve been working on that so I guess it’s paying off! 😄 I’m also trying to draw in a more exaggerated animated style without making it too exaggerated, and I had to use a reference for the pose (full disclaimer). But it ended up looking very different from the reference, espec…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Popping in to say, you draw way too fast. How.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
YES WAY!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
NO WAY!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
pictures are back!!!
*SCREAMS* AHHH!!! LOLOLOLOOLOLOL!!! Those are so funny!!!!! You are my new favorite reader!!! (lolololololololololol)
LOVE IT!!
Aw, thanks!!
PLEASE don’t kill Rory though.
Okay!
(I’ll kill Leo instead 😈)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr How the heck do you draw hair so shiny? XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr They are so cute!! I especially like how sweet Baylor looks. I can’t believe you effortlessly make more than two characters on the same drawing. And your shading is impressive as usual. Is that your persona in the corner?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

I also went ahead and gave them names. These are my favorite new OCs to draw. -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Haha @grcr at the same time. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Here we go! Here’s the girl who collected the flowers in the previous drawing. She’s not detailed or anything but I think she’s cute.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I bet you can guess what this is.

- Load More
