Home Page › Forums › Other Art Forms › Art › Art Sharing For All :)
- This topic has 4,303 replies, 55 voices, and was last updated 4 days, 16 hours ago by
Keilah H..
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 15, 2025 at 1:36 pm #205142
NOOOooo…
...
August 15, 2025 at 1:40 pm #205143yeah I had something cool to show y’all and now I can’t, bruh
USUALLY this lets out after a couple weeks though. We’ll see.
Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)
August 30, 2025 at 4:09 pm #205505Okay… now that KP is working again… an art…
@anyone
My siblings and i decided to mix up our characters’ families and ages, and… well, the results are curious. I decided to draw a few of my boys who are now younger than they usually are……

Flaz looks questionable, but other than him… i-its safe to say I really… well… uhm… I love how they turned out…?
-
This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by
-GRCR-.
im too young for my back to hurt this much
August 30, 2025 at 4:14 pm #205507Here we go! Here’s the girl who collected the flowers in the previous drawing. She’s not detailed or anything but I think she’s cute.

...
August 30, 2025 at 4:14 pm #205508August 30, 2025 at 4:15 pm #205509
I also went ahead and gave them names. These are my favorite new OCs to draw....
August 30, 2025 at 4:17 pm #205510@grcr They are so cute!! I especially like how sweet Baylor looks. I can’t believe you effortlessly make more than two characters on the same drawing. And your shading is impressive as usual. Is that your persona in the corner?
...
August 30, 2025 at 4:19 pm #205511@grcr How the heck do you draw hair so shiny? XD
...
August 30, 2025 at 4:24 pm #205517@whalekeeper Lol ? Thank you. No, he’s actually just another one who has been aged down.
And also, I love yours!! They look so good—very pretty!! I love how clean your art is. ??
im too young for my back to hurt this much
August 30, 2025 at 4:25 pm #205519I got art too….
Nowhere near as good as yours, but still something.

Here’s Huntress with a Razorwhip. I was busy matching the characters to HTTYD dragons.Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)
August 30, 2025 at 4:25 pm #205520How the heck do you draw hair so shiny? XD
Mostly Airbush… and I set my layers to Overlay and Add. lolol
im too young for my back to hurt this much
August 30, 2025 at 4:27 pm #205521
Big giant snake dragon (with a guy at the bottom for scale)Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)
August 30, 2025 at 4:28 pm #205522
This goofy looking Toothless was from a parody cartoon. I was watching it, paused at a frame, and redrew it.Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)
August 30, 2025 at 4:28 pm #205523Ah, I see. He is also cute.
I love how clean your art is. ??
I’ve been working on that so I guess it’s paying off! ? I’m also trying to draw in a more exaggerated animated style without making it too exaggerated, and I had to use a reference for the pose (full disclaimer). But it ended up looking very different from the reference, especially because the reference was more of a thumbnail drawing.
...
August 30, 2025 at 4:29 pm #205524I love how everyone is rushing their art onto this topic before Wyoh wakes up.
...
-
This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
